Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 58 days ago by harryhoudini
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 58 days ago

Going to look at one today. Aside from normal things (switches working, LEDs working, special elements working, cabinet wear, playfield wear, etc) are there any special things I should look for? Anything that should have been fixed or done that might not be? Anything that will cost money to fix specific to PoTC? Anything I should look for as far as routing wear (number of plays?)?

Thanks. I figure the game can't be that old. If all mechanisms work it would seem most of the issues in the PoTC main thread would not exist or have been solved. I'll check the wire fraying situation to the BP.

#2 58 days ago

Condition ! The POTC threads are full of stuff people have had to tweek. In my opinion nothing over the top. Play the game. check that the mini play field moves back and forth. Watch the auto fire aspect of the plunger. Check that all the LED's work. Pretty straight forward. Hard game to find.

#3 58 days ago

I'd allways look out for a club, if they want to smack your head and run off with your money.

#4 58 days ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I'd allways look out for a club, if they want to smack your head and run off with your money.

So that is good or bad?

#5 58 days ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Condition ! The POTC threads are full of stuff people have had to tweek. In my opinion nothing over the top. Play the game. check that the mini play field moves back and forth. Watch the auto fire aspect of the plunger. Check that all the LED's work. Pretty straight forward. Hard game to find.

Cool, sounds basic. I'll go through all the tests and make sure ship works correctly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Altoona, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 279.95
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 399.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Altos, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 279.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
11,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside