Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SNL_Warren_2019_10_05_This Aint For You.gif
    88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa (resized).png
    slayer-the-repentless-killogy (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    No Stairway.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I like the met band call outs for the most part. Hetfield is funny

Yeah, but Lars isnt so great.

And his call outs are terrible too.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

The only thing you can expect for sure is that people will destroy it on Pinside because it's not jammed with as many toys and features as GNR.

It's already happening.

People turn into cheerleaders for these pinball makers like its some kind of competition.

Doesnt matter to me who makes what, as long as it's fun to play.

It's also implied that pinball needs to have tons of toys and lights for it to be considered the greatest thing ever, when it should really be about the layout and how it shoots and if it has good rules. Everything else is just a bonus.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Reason I don't have any jjp is because of the crowded fields. No flow on most, nightmare to work on. It woukd be great if no field issues, but I kinda doubt it will happen

Yeah they're not exactly my favs either, but it's crazy how some want them to fail, or make it sound that way.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Come on man. Robocop is no superhero. Talk about a theme that needs to be done in modern pinball.

Damn right. And so many good quotes to use from the film.

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Does sound like a good Ritchie pin! Fast and brutal

Sabbath is my all time favorite band. But I think Judas Priest would make a good SR pin. The music is perfect for fast pinball.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

But Sabbath is so dark, right up ritchies alley, with voices from acdc, bksor, that woukd be great!!

Dont get me wrong, I would welcome a Sabbath pin, but as long as Sharon Osbourne is running things, it will never be done right.

#80 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Exactly right.
    Romulick knows, when Jacoff has ready u to kill he's happier than a pig in shit.
    Love Sabbath and The priest but a Slayer pin would be the best choice.
    [quoted image]

Slayer is a no brainer as well. Would love to play that one. Unfortunately it will be too harsh for some folks. The ones that think the only good music are radio hits that get played in commercials and sports arenas.

The same folks also stay away from mayonase because it's too spicy.

#84 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Iommi owns Sabbath. No problem there. Plus if need be I'll take a Gillian/Dio Sabbath pin.

I wish Iommi still owned Sabbath, but I think its 50/50 split between him and the Osbournes and Sharon gets final say.

She makes sure that Ozzy is the only singer that gets recognized from their history

Thats why Born Again is an all time favorite album for me, because it has "Digital Bitch" on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-expect-from-stern-s-zeppelin?tu=SunnRAT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.