• Latest reply 11 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What should I do with this NIB ACDC BIBLE?”

• Rip it open the moment it arrives, while videoing the whole thing. 24 votes
    65%
  • Wait until Jim McCune gets here which is one day before the others arrive for the party, then rip it open. 3 votes
    8%
  • Wait until Scott's Man Cave is brimming with world renowned celebrities like Rommy, McCune and GEX and then open it up for everyone to play. 10 votes
    27%

(37 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 11 years ago

My LtbR came at monday. I had planned a big AC/DC Party for this machine for tuesday. There was one girlfriend already staying at my house, she traveled lots of hours to be there when I would open the box. So I opened it with her the moment it was in my living room. she helped me to pull it out of the box and than the big moment I started the game: ""This machine will not work in this country. Please contact your distributor."

It is an legal import version from a official german distributor. I couldn't contact him because there are holidays in germany. I thought that they had put the wrong CPU in my machine and that I need a new one. So I contacted the support at stern. I will get a new CPU and a new display board BUT I must make it through my Distributor. I phoned him today, he is at a show somewhere but promised to contact STERN and that I will get the right parts that I need. The distributor is great and the service is good but to go over so many edges to get what you want takes to much time!

But only god knows when I will get the parts and I hope this time the right ones
So there is no party today. Right next to my PC where I write this post stands a new AC/DC LE that I could not start. Believe me it is hell! The game looks soooooo good.

So what i want to say. TEST it BEFORE you invite people to a party. The quality controll at stern is not so good as say say. I hope, and let you know if, that the support is better and that I will get my CPU in express time.

#18 11 years ago

But I must say the Support so far from STERN was excellent! They will send me a new CPU and a new Display Board and they realy try to do it fast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-do-with-acdc-bible?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.