Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Atari_Daze
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bad Merco playfield (resized).jpg
    7EFD6BD8-DE75-4310-8B32-B264501D524D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Why couldn't you just pop the old inserts out and then install new ones? A pain in the ass, but would have saved you a grand.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm a little cornfused. Why would the inserts do that in a dark closet?

I assumed it was stored improperly. Otherwise, why not just contact the seller for resolution vs. everything else he did.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

No, it wasn't stored improperly. The seller and I wont mention his name as to not beat a dead horse did send me another one but it had a silver dollar size bubble in the clear that I had to have fixed. I know this guy makes great stuff but it seems that every time I buy from him I get a bad PF. He is good about replacing it however. The mini PF I got with the PF had ghosting on it as well.
    I just thought someone might want it.

Oh, my bad. So he replaced your defective playfield with a slightly less defective playfield? That doesn't sound cool.

#55 6 years ago

Donate it for dimple testing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-do-with-a-ruined-repro-tz-pf?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.