Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jhanley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I'm going with my wife on a business trip to Minneapolis in August.What's the best things to do there?Thanks

#2 7 years ago

Aside from great pinball locations such as Blainebrook Bowl, SS Billiards, and UP/Down barcade, be sure to take a tour of Paisley Park if either of you are fans of Prince. Takes about an hour and it's amazing.

#3 7 years ago

And check out the 4th floor of the Mall of America. They recently opened up a gigantic gokart/virtual-reality/action sport complex. It's pretty cool and lots to do.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Aside from great pinball locations such as Blainebrook Bowl, SS Billiards, and UP/Down barcade, be sure to take a tour of Paisley Park if either of you are fans of Prince. Takes about an hour and it's amazing.

Which is the best pinball spot?

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

What's the best things to do there?

http://ssbilliards.com/

Come visit me. We can lie about old times. Dialed In and AFMR will be here along with the normal line up.

LTG : )

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Which is the best pinball spot?

Right now I have 17 pins including an Original Big Bang Bar, the Bill Paxton pin. And by the time of your visit, at least two more.

#7 7 years ago

Since you posted this in O/T, are you looking for non pinball things to do?

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Since you posted this in O/T, are you looking for non pinball things to do?

yes

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

http://ssbilliards.com/
    Come visit me. We can lie about old times. Dialed In and AFMR will be here along with the normal line up.

I definitely will.When are you there?My wife will be at a conference so I'll have the 14th thru 16th to do what ever.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

When are you there

Everyday. Noon to Midnight, Monday thru Saturday, 2pm to 10pm on Sunday.

#11 7 years ago

Strip down naked and try to run all the bases (in any order you choose) at a Twins Game.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from guyincognito:

Strip down naked and try to run all the bases (in any order you choose) at a Twins Game.

I am going to a Twins game but I don't think my wife would like it if I got arrested at it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-do-in-minneapolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.