(Topic ID: 253494)

What to clean and wax non protected playfield with?

By cory79

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rager170
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Agree on not using Novus 2. A polish takes a layer off the clear coat, and the more you do that.. well, you can figure it out.

Novus 1 for cleaning, then any wax will do really. Popular ones noticed on Pinside are Blitz and P21s.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from fatality83:

Millwax works good, its a cleaner and wax all in one

Theres a lot of back and forth on Millwax also... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mill-wax-pinball-playfield-wax-and-cleaner

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from 2pupPinz:

I’ve had good results with S100 wax after Novus2 as stated above.

I believe S100 is the same as P21s. S100 marketed to the motorcycle crowd and P21s to cars...

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from cory79:

I think if you use magic eraser lightly it will not harm, but apply light pressure when using.

Magic eraser is abrasive.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-clean-and-wax-non-protected-playfield-with?tu=Rager170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.