Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Dooskie
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

$125 to show up and first hour, $75 for additional hours. Sliding scale if it takes 6 hours maybe give em a break.

I like to walk out of a repair with $200-350 or it's really not worth my time. House calls are potentially a major pain in the ass and you never really know what you are getting into. It's impossible to bring all the parts you might need and most homeowners are terrible at describing issues. In the event that it's something really simple pad it out with a cleaning/light bulb check to get to the two hours.

It's really up to you. But I always make it clear that I can't diagnose issues on the phone and that it's gonna cost $200-400 most likely. You can feel em out pretty quickly and see if they are too cheap to deal with. Your time and skills are valuable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Waterbury, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-charge-for-repairs?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.