(Topic ID: 217925)

What to buy Tron or Multiple 90s DMD Machines

By smoothbore19

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoothbore19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

So I am savings towards 6.5K. I really want a Tron. I have been a big fan since the 80s. I was thinking with that money I could get two to three 90s area DMD machines. I have wanted a Dreed, Johnny New, T3, South Park, and others. I am really leaning towards Tron as it seems like this machine is hold price and probably going up. So what would yall go for.

#9 5 years ago

In the Colorado springs area. I have space for upwards of 10 more machines. I like the idea of a few more machine but I wont be able to get this kind of money together again anytime soon. I am not worried about a machine being worth less or more after getting it. I tend to hold on to things for a long time. So I will get my monies worth from playing. Wish I could have gotten into the hobby when the machines wert so expensive.

#13 5 years ago

I will be going to the Rocky mountain pinball showdown here in June. I plan on playing every machine there. Hopefully they will have a Tron I can spend some time on.

#38 5 years ago

I think at this point Tron will be the one. I do hope I can find an one without mods. I would like to do that kind of work myself. It seems like all the ones I see for sale are modded that's fine, but it gets the prices up.

#40 5 years ago

If I could get my wife into pinball this stuff would be much easier for sure. She does like to play Ghostbusters, but man that thing is just as expensive as the Tron. If I got her the GB it would be a couple of years before I could get into a pin that expensive again, and buy then who know what the prices would be like.

#51 5 years ago

I'm hoping to have all my funds together beginning of July. Hopefully when I do I can find one near me. Not sure I can talk the wife into a long drive for one at these prices. I hope to get a lot of play time in June at the showdown.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoothbore19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-buy-tron-or-multiple-90s-are-machines?tu=smoothbore19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.