10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Voltherd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I am always curious what others would suggest.

My collection is currently pretty tight and I honestly do not have any more room, but it is still fun to think about it.

I tend to liek a somewhat diverse selection with a primary focus on DMDs. I obviously like John T designs (Congo, CFTBL, TX) but I also like lots of other styles (Pat Lawlor is a big fav).

Given my current collection, can you suggest any new games I should seek out and play to potentially add to my collection in the future?

Current collection:
    TAF > never leaving
    Congo > keeper
    CFTBL > keeper
    FT > Keeper
    Stargate > keeper
    RFM > needs a full restoration and is next in cue, likely a keeper when done
    TX > also needs a full restoration and likely a keeper when done
    Predator >> on order but my best guess is I will not have it till 1 year from now as I am in the back half or even back 1/4 of production.

Any input?

What would you do and why?

#2 10 years ago

probably worth noting that current interests are BK2K, RS, WCS to name a few that would potentially be in budget in the next few months and are also interesting.

#3 10 years ago

Whirlwind

#4 10 years ago

Whirlwind is also on the list (assuming I ever get the email from CPR about a new pf).

Good call

#5 10 years ago

I got a chance to play WCS 94 during Pinball at the Zoo last month and loved it, already wanted to get it for my girlfriend since she has played internationally and loves soccer, figure help me get away with more pins, and it turned out to be a blast. Now just got to find one for a decent price.

#7 10 years ago

yeah my biggest worry about WCS is that it may not have lasting power???

Any of the Gottlieb premiers worth checking out? I absolutely LOVE stargate! Great coding, great dots, awesome flipper feel/travel distance, great price for amount of play.
    Anything else worth finding to see if I like it?

#8 10 years ago

I've had WCS for a year now and I still play it regularly. I don't see it ever leaving.

It's not the deepest but it's just plain fun. Scoring goals never seems to get old and the World Cup Final is always an intense blast.

I'd also recommend a hard look at JM. AMAZING game for the price.....if you like speed.

#10 10 years ago

If you like Lawlor games, check out a RBION. Lots of Lawlor flavor, including references to many other machines. His best work for Stern.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-add-next-to-my-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.