(Topic ID: 273025)

What title best compliments my current collection.

By Jmckune

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RobDutch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

So up until now I “knew” what I wanted my next game to be. I’ve got a pretty good wishlist in my eyes but I can’t decide which one I want to try and hunt down next. Price is a factor as I usually get my games in needing work condition to trade my time for saving cash. Which game on or not on my wishlist would compliment my current collection best?
    Current Collection: Bad Cats, Taxi, Whirlwind, Bride of Pinbot, Rescue 911
    On the wishlist:
    Alphanumeric: Pinbot, EATPM, Rollergames, Funhouse.
    DMD: BSD, WH2O, AFM, MM, TOTAN, Theatre of Magic, The Shadow, Scared Stiff, No Good Gofers, The Getaway.
    Full LCD (not likely to find in project form): TNA, Rick and Morty, BKSOR, and EHOH. Any of these or something I’m missing to compliment current lineup? I’m pretty alphanumeric heavy at this point but that doesn’t really bother me. Let me know what the internet says is best!

I would definitely recommend a dmd. You already have plenty of alphanumeric system 11s.

The Shadow is a unique game that fits in any sized collection. It is undervalued even still. Deep game, beautiful, and fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-title-hes-compliments-my-current-collection?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.