Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kangourou
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What Playfield or Playfields would you like reproduced? Commitment to buy if made!”

• 1978 Strange World - I want one Playfield 4 votes
    27%
  • 1978 Hit The Deck - I want one Playfield 1 vote
    7%
  • 1979 Blue Note - I want one Playfield 0 votes
  • 1979 TKO - I want one Playfield 0 votes
  • 1978 Strange World - I want two or more Playfields 0 votes
  • 1978 Hit The Deck - I want two or more Playfields 1 vote
    7%
  • 1979 Blue Note - I want two or more Playfields 0 votes
  • 1979 TKO - I want two or more Playfields 0 votes
  • I really like this kind of poll process and hope that another one like it will be started after this one is finished 9 votes
    60%

(Multiple choice - 15 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeGrenuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

Ken, I gotta weigh in. Doing this by year like this just makes no sense to me whatsoever. Speaking from experience with Wade, where I bought 25 pieces of the Fast Draw in advance, the biggest factor in choosing a PF to repro is the number of units that will sell. TKO? Come on. Everyone who owns one could buy one to put in their game and another one for a spare and he'd sell 12 playfields. Add two for the ambitious and skilled among us who would build their own game, IF they can cajole someone besides BG Resto into doing the glass.

On the other hand, I am interested in a Jack in the Box. It also fits in a Jumping Jack, and they made 13,000 of those games. The ones in your poll total about a thousand. I'd also go for a Slick Chick, they made about 5000 units of that game.

The other big factor is cash up front, not promises to buy so long as the "buyers" don't change their minds when they get done in a year or two. I'd go for ten of either of those playfields, 50/50 advance payment and on completion. And a little quantity discount would be nice

Just my $.02

Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeGrenuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-title-1978-79-gottlieb-em-playfield-do-you-want-open?tu=JoeGrenuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.