(Topic ID: 250478)

What three pins would/will you add next?

By FlippinJimmy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MJR8peanut
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago

Honestly, nothing at the moment.

I've been looking at a game for sale online but I ask myself if I'm considering buying it only because I have a place to put it.

At the moment, there isn't a game out there that really excites me. I've tried to cultivate a collection that's as diverse as possible and a lot of games are just too similar to what I already have.

But you never know - I might get bit by the bug again soon and find a game I can't live without.

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Fathom + Centaur are coming up from Florida in a couple weeks.

#53 4 years ago

Funhouse
    Paragon
    Meteor or Stars

#54 4 years ago

Iron Maiden Premium
    TNA
    JJP GnR

#55 4 years ago

Oktoberfest
    Pinbot (or maybe Baywatch)

Been looking for a decent 2001 within a 4-5 hour driving distance from Seattle for a while now. Hit me up if you have one.

#56 4 years ago

GOTG/Deadpool/black night

#57 4 years ago

Good question! Running out of room, can do about 20 total. Have 14 at the moment.

Dying to get a Junkyard. Gnawing away at me and driving me bonkers.

After that, Data East Wars (properly upgraded), then on to, um, well....

Another CGC remake, really hoping Big Bang Bar is in the works. Played one at Flippers in NC and had a blast. Loved the theme. Americas Most Haunted could find a home here too. Enjoyed the boutique appeal and humor.

My arm could be twisted to other titles too.

#58 4 years ago

TAF, TOM and TZ. Prices on these way too high so its a long term goal.
    Steve

#59 4 years ago

Medieval Madness Original / Pirates of the Caribbean Stern / Revenge From Mars

#60 4 years ago

Demolition man,judge dredd and T2

#61 4 years ago

Happy with what I got but:

if I had to go new: JJP GNR, JP premium, Oktoberfest

If I went older: TOTAN, NGG, Black Hole

#62 4 years ago

I have what I want. Nothing else, done buying. Don't want/need the aggravation of dealing with people or have more machines to work on. 4 is enough.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

I have what I want. Nothing else, done buying. Don't want/need the aggravation of dealing with people or have more machines to work on. 4 is enough.

4 is a decent number and your games are all very good,the road trips and undisclosing jerks do suck some of the fun outta it

#64 4 years ago

Twilight Zone
    The Simpsons Pinball Party
    WhirlWind

#65 4 years ago

Attack From Mars (Classic Edition)
    Denesi #2
    Iron Maiden (Pro)

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

Honestly, nothing at the moment.

That is really the correct answer.

When you've had pretty much every title you ever wanted and then some, including plenty at the moment, and all the new games suck, it becomes buying just for the sake of buying.

#67 4 years ago

Somehow I had Elvis, Strange Science and Baywatch on my list and ended up buying a TNA and Sopranos.
    No more pins for now.

Interesting to see the diverse list of games on this thread though.

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

all the new games suck

Yup. I don't care about shot multipliers and standard fan layouts bore me, so any games from 2010 to the present are out. I miss games with stories and characters that have real objectives. Now, pins are only designed for tournaments.

Stern's Jurassic Park looked like a possibility at first, but then I saw the gameplay videos.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

That is really the correct answer.
    When you've had pretty much every title you ever wanted and then some, including plenty at the moment, and all the new games suck, it becomes buying just for the sake of buying.

Until you see something you've never saw before and didn't know about that's really different or special in some way and excites you.

Like the wood leg machine you just got.

#70 4 years ago

Just recently added EarthShaker and Whirlwind.

Since I am preparing to do a game room addition, I am looking to add a few pins in advance.

Looking to add FishTales, No Good Gofers, and Junkyard as nice ones become available.
    Would consider adding Catacomb, Swords of Fury, Mousin Around, and Grand Lizard if one in very good condition became available.

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

I miss games with stories and characters that have real objectives.

I miss games that were fun even when new.

#72 4 years ago

I'm dreaming list.. Gemini, Fathom, Danesi#2

slightly more likely... Fire Queen, Meteor, Star Trek (Data East or Bally)

reality.. whatever 3 come available in my area and strike my fancy that I can afford

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I miss games that were fun even when new.

For a while, I was working on collecting a "history of pinball," with a game to represent each decade of pinball. I'm missing the 50's, 2000's and a commercially-made game from the 2010's. But I realized that:

1. I don't have room for that many games, let alone for upcoming decades.

2. To better represent the advances of the 70's I'd need to trade my Jet Spin for an early solid state game (Star Trek?) and I don't want to give up my Jet Spin.

3. I love my TOTAN and my Baywatch (both from the 90's) and can't see either of them leaving to make room for a 2000's game (Monopoly or Spider-Man?) Also, there's no way I'm parting with Queen.

4. There are no 2010's games that are worth the money and effort.

5. I don't entertain much, so who am I trying to impress with this feat?

#74 4 years ago

Same here. I had flipper games from every decade at one time. Played out the 40s but kept a few from the late 50s.

I was buying new games but the novelty didn't last long and neither did they. They were similar, but not fun like many 90s games. No humor, no soul. Cold fish.

Decided to go back to square one and get those fun games back. And now I'm happy again.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

Ideally it'd go something like this:
    Iron Maiden Pro
    Last Action Hero
    Batman 66

I'm picking up a Last Action Hero Saturday so I guess I need to update my answer:

Iron Maiden Pro
    Batman 66
    Guardians of the Galaxy (probably pro)

#76 4 years ago

3 Its the magic number:

1- Addams Family
    2- Funhouse
    3- Twilight Zone

Will start by trading my Shadow

#77 4 years ago

NBA Fastbreak, the Getaway and Robocop

#78 4 years ago

metallica prem, iron maiden, jurassic park LE

MJR

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-three-pins-would-will-you-add-next/page/2?hl=pinballphotos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.