(Topic ID: 63237)

what thing in pinball are you looking forward to the most?

By mrgone

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

for me its a toss up between seeing spooky pinball get their game and ben hecks game into production and pin a go go. I look forward to pagg every year more and more. a whole weekend of pinball and great people who don't think im crazy.

#2 10 years ago

The Texas Pinball Festival for me. What an awesome event.

I also look forward to some of these new pinball companies that are popping up getting their games into production. Really pumped up about Predator and want to see it in action and production.

#3 10 years ago

The JERSEY SHORE pinball show I am doing next year..Will have LOTS of excitement ..

#4 10 years ago

For me I think I'm looking forward to the Jersey Shore show the most too.

LTG : )

#5 10 years ago

Each time I play a game that I haven't played before. Sometimes appreciating a game in a new way that helps me enjoy it more after previously discounting it.

#6 10 years ago

Star Trek Launch Party!

#7 10 years ago

Next year's Pin-A-Go Go and CAX.

#8 10 years ago

Finished Metallica code

#9 10 years ago

more use (code) for the hole behind the bell in acdc LE/Prem!

#10 10 years ago

Driving home from New Jersey in a couple of months with WOZ in the back of my truck! That is going to be a nice ride home.

#11 10 years ago

Yes the Boutique games are really fun to hear about and bring a lot of outside the box to pinball. It should be a lot of fun seeing all these games come to fruition.

#12 10 years ago

Getting my Gulfstream up and running. This whole EM thing is new to me and quite frankly......very intimidating.

#13 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to the Chicago Expo.....I've never been.

#14 10 years ago

Playing The Hobbit and the new Star Trek.

#15 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to anything that's new or a first to pinball. It doesn't matter if I like or dislike it as long as its a new-fresh idea to the hobby. Hopefully some of these new ideas will make it to the expo this year.

#16 10 years ago

Finally owning one once the lawyers get it in gear and I can close on my house..

#17 10 years ago

Hey,

A couple of things. I've had an ongoing battle trying to get my basement finished for the past two years. On Friday, carpet goes down. That leads to Saturday, when I might actually get to set up my LotR LE and play the first full game on it. I had the deal lined up since the thirteenth of August, finally got it last weekend, unloaded it out of the SUV yesterday, and will finally get a proper game on Saturday, if all goes well.

I'm also looking forward to the sale of my Indiana Jones. I have no problems with the game, but a really nice older couple are buying it, it'll be their only machine, and I'm really pleased that I'll be able to get them a nice playing machine. I won't make much of anything on it once my time is factored in (enough to buy the shaker motor and the Pingulps on order from PBL, and a bit on top), but it will get someone into the hobby, and that's worth it to me.

Luke

#18 10 years ago

Finding a place to set up my TFTC so I can put it back together.
    Playing in the new league we started among my local pinball group at the end of this month.
    The Chicago Pinball EXPO Next month.
    Finding a place to set up my Joker Poker to see if it actually works.
    Pinburgh 2014.

#19 10 years ago

Adding to my collection and getting better at playing!

#20 10 years ago

Expo!

#21 10 years ago

A price drop

#22 10 years ago

maybe i didn't understand the purpose of this thread but this is what i would look forward to (other than locating a machine sometime soon)
    Something truly innovative:
    how about a machine that users can move ramps and targets around themselves, thereby designing their own game flow.
    multiplayer mode where each player takes different characters (sorry for my poor english)

I haven't seen WOZ OS but from what i have read it sounds like a big step from the past up to present times...

#23 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to buying a new home with a lot more space than for 5 pins I currently have.

#24 10 years ago

Looking forward to this Guy winning the Super Bowl this year!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to the new lower prices.

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

new lower prices.

"Wouldn't it be nice if they were lower
    Then we wouldn't have to gripe so much..."

Sorry. On a Beach Boys riff.

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'm looking forward to the new lower prices.

And let's all make more money also. More cash and cheaper pins.....that's the ticket. I'd like to make "space" the ONLY limiting factor (Yes that includes the WAF also!!).

#28 10 years ago

If I were to want one thing in a game, it would be that the weight of the machine would be reduced. I've always felt that one part of playing is nudging. When the machine gets so heavy that it no longer moves it takes away from the "sport" of playing.

#29 10 years ago

Opening a NIB, someday.

#30 10 years ago

Three Stooges Pinball!

#31 10 years ago

Final code version of Acdc.

#32 10 years ago

Getting my Tron as soon as NAVL picks it up and brings it to me
    O yea and my RAZA & WOZLE (waiting is hard!)

#33 10 years ago

finished codes, hey everybody can dream, right?

#34 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to the delivery of my first NIB, WOZ ECLE #825 by Christmas.

#35 10 years ago

Im looking forward to the prices of pinballs dropping to 1995 levels.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-thing-in-pinball-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.