(Topic ID: 189191)

What they really mean when they say ...

By Yoski

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RADIO POWER CORD BAD (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    DMD Good (resized).jpg
    DMD Very Good (resized).jpg
    DMD Excellent (resized).jpg
    18359452_460156114326924_3219284468952736681_o (resized).jpg
    IMG_0505 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 6 years ago

"No haggle price, price is firm" No,you won't browbeat me with your price police tactics to sell it for much less,
    just so I can see it re-listed for twice as much 2 hours after you get it.
    I don't care what the Milwaukee, or Boston, or Singapore price guide says.
    I also don't care what the so-called "Expert" you know says. I don't care what the local Pinball Museum Guy or girl says.
    I don't care what Chart showing sales for the past 2 years says either.
    I don't succumb to mockery either, "Where did you get this stupid price"
    NO HAGGLE means either look at it and buy it or shake hands and go away. Not Post somewhere with your experience mocking the
    stupidity or hard head of the Seller. Or point out the issues you see that should lower the price so you can easily repair them and list it for 2 or 3 times the price.
    PRICE IS FIRM No I won't go down, and I do not intend to listen to your stupid opinion as to what it is "Really Worth"

I feel a lot better now,thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-they-really-mean-when-they-say?tu=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.