Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 231 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
    neverendingstory.jpg
    Tombstone-2.jpg
    holmes_rand_heraldhead.jpg
    the_greatest_movie_ever_sold-960x638.jpg
    CocaCola.jpg
    Don_Martin_II.jpg
    Stooges_Pinball.jpg
    hp2.gif
    IMG_0034.JPG
    th.jpeg
    Haunted_House_Backglass_2.jpg
    There are 231 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 11 years ago

I still think Spongebob would be awesome. So much you could do with Plankton, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabbs, Sandy, Mrs. Puff, Mermaid Man, Manray. Oh the options and soundbites.

#102 11 years ago

Shouldn't Stern be announcing their new title anytime soon?

#103 11 years ago

Wild, Wild West! The tv show, not the movie! Scifi + Western! I would buy that!

#104 11 years ago

Call of Duty

#105 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bronzelion:

I would vote for any of the following themed pins (in no particular order):
    Dune (actually reading this for the 1st time as i've only seen the movie from 84 - good book!)

+1000 to Dune.

#106 11 years ago

I am the Quizak- Saddirrack . Dune would be cool.

#107 11 years ago

Game of Thrones when the series is over or Boardwalk Empire.

#108 11 years ago

Music....
    Pink Floyd "The Wall" or any Pink Floyd theme
    ZZTop
    Rush

Movies
    Star Trek (in time for the new movie this summer)

TV
    The Walking Dead

#109 11 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Walking dead in black and white

..and red. Actually I'm not very fond of a walking dead theme... I'd rather it be 100% zombies rather than misc character actors infused in the mix.

#110 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinFun:

I'm in big time for a Three Stooges Pin.

Anyone know the pin they're playing?

#111 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Music....
    Pink Floyd "The Wall" or any Pink Floyd theme
    ZZTop
    Rush
    Movies
    Star Trek (in time for the new movie this summer)
    TV
    The Walking Dead

you sir have good taste!

#112 11 years ago

Rocky, Disney Haunted Mansion and Stooges are the best I have seen in this list.

I really think Jaws would be a home run.

#113 11 years ago

AMC's The Walking Dead all the way. Thats one game that needs to be made and would be a real shame if it was not and would just be dumb on Stern or JJP's part to not. Just get the actors from the show to record some dialogue. The game features are endless for this theme.
    ***Spoilers Below for Season 3***

Where's Carl Mode (hurry up)
    Farm Multiball (w/collapsing barn like the pirate ship in POTC for Super Jackpot)
    Sheriff Hat Pop Bumpers
    CDC Drop Targets
    Break Apart Zombie Head
    Horde Multiball
    Georgia Highway Ramps
    Woodbury Assault scoring
    Shane Bullet Time (Pop Bumper Millions Timed)
    List goes on and on!!!
    Speech from the Show:
    Ball Drains - Rick Says "Carl" or "Lori"
    Hurry Up Mode - Daryl Says "I ain't got time for this"
    Woodbury Scoring - Governor Says "Welcome to Woodbury"
    Farm Mode - Hershel Says "Their is no hope"
    As said the list just goes on and on!!!

#114 11 years ago

I would love to see someone draw what the playfield looks like of one of these themes

#115 11 years ago

If they made a "Thunderbirds" pin, I would be first in line. Just think of all the cool toys.

#116 11 years ago

Mayhem, brought to you by progressive insurance, starring Dean Winters as Mayhem...just thinking outside the box, plus Dean Winters rocks.

#117 11 years ago

For music themes I would say Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin or The Beatles. Or you could go with something a little different and try a Leonard Cohen theme. Also liked the Beastie Boys idea, just call the machine Sabotage.

From the ideas I have read so far I think Tony Hawk sounds like the best one (certainly better than my ideas).

#118 11 years ago

For a Pink Floyd machine I can see the following...You put your token in and you hear the cash register beginning of "Money". When you start the machine you hear "Welcome to the Machine" Other features would be "Another Brick in the Wall" multi-ball. There could be a wall toy at the top of the machine like the castle shot in MM. Once you get the multi-ball the music would que right into "Another Brick in the Wall" full on with all the children singing. If you get a quick drain you would get the quote "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" or "He was really cruising for a bruising" You could have a 12 song set like AC/DC where each song has goals. The ideas are limitless. Some kind of second upper playfield with "Learning to Fly" playing. The "Division Bell" cover huge pop bumpers.

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Anyone know the pin they're playing?

First chance I get, I'll start a new thread with additional photos. I would also like to find out what machine this is. I do know that the name of the Stooges short is Three Smart Saps (1941).

#121 11 years ago
    Quoted from hj846:Deleted post

SPAM!

#122 11 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

I hope the boutique pin manufacturers will pickup some of the themes in great demand on the boards. Any of the pin themes below could probably quickly accumulate 200 or more in sales:

An Unlicensed Pin
    Big Lebowski
    Another Zombie Pin or Walking Dead
    Battlestar Galactica
    Firefly

I have no room for a pinball machine in my current apartment, but if someone made a Firefly pin, I would be in in a second and store it at my sister's place, my parents' place, a friend's place, or a freaking storage locker if it came to that until I had the space to keep it at home.

#123 11 years ago

Don't care no more rock themes please.

#124 11 years ago
    Quoted from nasco62:

Don't care no more rock themes please.

Would you like a TV show based Hee Haw theme pin?

#126 11 years ago

It just occurred to me while watching the episode Uncle Simon of the Twilght Zone they should make a Pin or sequel called The Night Gallery. I know the show was not as big as TZ but would be nice to see a follow up. Even both TV shows were not a big huge succes at first based on what I read but I still like them. Or maybe a pin called Tales From The Darkside.

#127 11 years ago

How about they both do a stop raising your F..ing prices theme.

#128 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

It just occurred to me while watching the episode Uncle Simon of the Twilght Zone they should make a Pin or sequel called The Night Gallery. I know the show was not as big as TZ but would be nice to see a follow up. Even both TV shows were not a big huge succes at first based on what I read but I still like them. Or maybe a pin called Tales From The Darkside.

I loved the night gallery!

1 week later
    #129 11 years ago

Superman 2(whenever the new movie comes out)

#130 11 years ago
    Quoted from kidpinballwizard:

that would be cool if there was a rush pinball machine!

There is a rush pinball machine. 2 of them I believe

http://www.floridapinballforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=113.0

#131 11 years ago

We need another comedy pin or adult themed pin or old school theme

South Park was a huge hit. The Simpsons sold well. I think Futurama would have great appeal. I'm sure we will see a Superman Pin if the movie does well.

Justice League
    Game of Thrones
    Clint Eastwood western pin
    Jaws type pin
    Another Star Wars
    Animal House

#132 11 years ago

Dune.

#134 11 years ago

Walking dead, but based on the comic not the tv show. Not going to happen but it would be great.

#135 11 years ago

The Big Lebowski
    Monty Python
    Sponge Bob
    The Young Ones

#136 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

How about they both do a stop raising your F..ing prices theme.

i want one of those!

#138 11 years ago

Futurama
    Archer
    Mad Men
    A car theme like Mustang, Porsche, Ferrari, etc.
    Lego

#139 11 years ago

Mostly wishful thinking on my part.... I suspect it's appeal wouldn't be nearly broad enough.... Fairly dark subject matter as well.

#140 11 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Mostly wishful thinking on my part.... I suspect it's appeal wouldn't be nearly broad enough.... Fairly dark subject matter as well.

Sandworm Rides - 50 cents

#141 11 years ago

zombie pin
    hauted mansion
    anything horror themed

toy story could be great

#142 11 years ago

I have all of the audio clips captured from ROAD HOUSE. One of these days...

#143 11 years ago

Original Zombie (or Zombieland)
    Original Western (or Dark Tower)

What do I think are actual possibilities that wouldn't completely suck...Justice League, Superman and Star Wars.

1 week later
    #144 11 years ago

what about doctor who 50th anniversary!

#145 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Futurama
    Archer
    Mad Men
    A car theme like Mustang, Porsche, Ferrari, etc.
    Lego

I'd be all in for an Archer.

#146 11 years ago

TBL but only if JJ does it

#147 11 years ago

Probably get pilloried for this, but I think a Big Bang Theory pin would be hilarious, and since almost all my favorite modern games are humor based it would be my choice.

#148 11 years ago

A Dexter theme could be kind of fun... it would be a killer pinball machine!

#149 11 years ago

my hopes/wishes

Stern for Beavis and Butthead
    and Van Halen (start of game the left flipper selects David Lee Roth and right flipper selects Sammy Hagar)

JJP Star Wars !!!

#150 11 years ago

Bernie Maddoff

There are 231 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-theme-should-jersey-jack-or-stern-do-next/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.