crackwhore1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170402-081413 (resized).png
costvsrisk (resized).PNG
DSC00575 (resized).JPG
232327b664fa0fec008393b8b37bacdf (resized).jpg
download (1) (resized).jpg
draft_view.png
LasVegas1960s_900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Free drinks and affordable buffets in Black Hawk, Co..

Wow, I had forgotten that place.. in 1990 I lived in Dillon, and we used to go there. You could only bet up to five bucks at blackjack, so we each played two hands. My buddy once drank a while bottle of Jaeger and resisted arrest there good times!

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Being from south Jersey, I feel like it's my duty to shamelessly plug in an Atlantic City comment here.
Sure it's failing and falling apart, but a good time can still be had for cheap down here. Tropicana always has a nice vibe, as does Harrahs and the Borgata (the latter being a little more upmarket). The Golden Nugget has a marina with bands that play on the water.
Even better, it doesn't have all those people flicking those cards at you on every corner. It's all pretty low key.

Just stabbings.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from PinHead2112:

I used to go to LV 5-6 times a year in the early 90's. Wife worked for AA, so 20$ round trip on stand by. Had a cousin that was the hotel manager. (Palace Station, it was not on the strip). Free rooms. 8 bucks for a round trip pass on a bus from the airport. He would usually throw in a few free meal tickets if it was the slow time of year. Was cheaper for me to go to vegas then it was to stay home for the weekend. Would take 50-100$ to play 1$ blackjack. If I lost it all no biggie, and a few times I actually won a few K. For sure not like that any more. Worst case I would spend 200$ for the weekend and would eat good and have a blast. Last time I was there was for a wedding and it was expensive. A lot changed from the early 90's to the mid 2000's.

Your wife worked for alcoholics anonymous?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-the-hell-is-with-las-vegas?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.