crackwhore1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170402-081413 (resized).png
costvsrisk (resized).PNG
DSC00575 (resized).JPG
232327b664fa0fec008393b8b37bacdf (resized).jpg
download (1) (resized).jpg
draft_view.png
LasVegas1960s_900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 7 years ago

Your first mistake was staying at Ceasar's.... jeebus. Stratosphere might be a mile and a half from everything, but we were not treated like that there. We didn't really attempt to get free alcohol, but still...

Even the buffet at Ceasar's is ridiculous...the Bacchanal? It was by far the most expensive buffet we went to in 5 days, and the one we liked the LEAST. Want to say it was like 120 EACH?!? But YOLO, ya know? The best thing they had was a blood orange beer sorbet. Just depressing for the money. Won't be going back in there to gamble or eat, ever. Next time we go, we're definitely going over to Fremont to poke around.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Disney world gives you free bus service to and from the airport.

LOL this is so true as well. It was cheaper for us to take an Uber from the airport than it was to take one of the shuttles, because the shuttles charge PER PERSON, and Uber doesn't!

#37 7 years ago

Short of our last day there, we had broken even on gambling. Had a bit of a YOLO moment though and decided it was already budgeted to be lost, so we kept playing. Oh well?

Those Aruze slot machines are f---king technological wonders. Reels on steppers so you still have some kind of physical reel even if it's fully computer controlled, that do nuts things...reels spinning backwards, in slow motion, shaking, lining up, and clear LCD displays for bonus rounds. If someone knows how I could get ahold of one (legal to own slots in TX, already checked) I'd be *VERY* interested, as I contacted Aruze and they basically said they only sell through their distributors...which they wouldn't tell me who that was, heh.

Can't tell you how many times we had relatively big wins on their Aztec or "wolf moon" themed games.. think my best one was a 90 buck win on a 20 cent spin...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-the-hell-is-with-las-vegas?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.