(Topic ID: 192591)

What the heck is going on with the Market listings ?

By pookycade

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I've seen over the past few days that there seem to be duplicates of many many market listings. Anyone have any idea of what is going on that leads to this ? Perhaps some latency where the person isn't sure if they got it listed or not and hit resubmit ? Not bothered per ae but this seems to be a new issue and I haven't seen anyone point it out yet

#2 6 years ago

There is diffenitly a problem with market adds and duplicate pictures on different adds.

#3 6 years ago

Yup I noticed the multiple ad listings too. It's also Been a problem for a long time with duplicate pictures on different ads. Already made a post about it and the mods have no idea why it's only happing to a small group of people. I've just gotten use to it

#4 6 years ago

......send $10 in bitcoin to......

#5 6 years ago

When I went to place my ad about an hour ago the 1st time I submitted it, I got a red error box down near the bottom stating some sort of IO string failure. I clicked to submit it a 2nd time. Same thing. Remembered seeing lots of duplicate ads recently so I closed it out and went to check market listings. Sure enough both of my ad submits were there. The 1st one was correct with my picts. The 2nd one had generic pic listed. Deleted the 2nd ad and left original. Something screwy with submitting new ads for sure.

#6 6 years ago

Its mostly the scrolling banner adds. Just saw an Addams add wirh Fish Tales roms.
    Wow, thats a wild game. So i shoot ball to thing through pops tobget video mode?

#7 6 years ago

Yeah, the duplicate listings is a bug of some sort. Robin is aware of it, so hopefully he can get to the bottom of it soon.

#8 6 years ago

Duplicate and also saying pending on some that are not pending.

#9 6 years ago

Under investigation. Looks like a database issue, working on it.

#10 6 years ago

No issues with my emails or list. But My want list very is selective.

I would rather get more listings than less. I can always delete the email. Thanks for everything!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-going-on-with-the-market-listings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.