Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c64b5e8c423bc467895e12eafaac589a00e3c455 (resized).png
    C930EF1A-7A83-414C-AADE-D9FDCFD98CA5 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

We all liked taking a stab at guessing, so lets start one for Bens next game.

Scooby Doo

#2 2 years ago

What ever it is will be shipped before Raza

#3 2 years ago

Bible stories

Seriously, I’d hope it’s something licensed

#4 2 years ago

Ben Heck sounds pretty adamant about these titles...

C930EF1A-7A83-414C-AADE-D9FDCFD98CA5 (resized).jpegC930EF1A-7A83-414C-AADE-D9FDCFD98CA5 (resized).jpeg
    #5 2 years ago

I’ve been watching Ben for years, his technical prowess amazes me regularly. Hopefully he can find the time to design another game.

#6 2 years ago

It will be something very funny , but thin skinned pc people will take offense?...

#7 2 years ago

I’m guessing it’s a video game license. 80s or 90s arcade theme would be cool. Mega man lends itself so well to a pinball machine. Tons of great mechs/robots to create based off the enemies. Art is iconic. Come on Ben, don’t let me down

#8 2 years ago

The bad news ... being built by CGC...
    Seeing as they can't get a remake built in 3 years , want to release their own game plus building Ben's...
    Don't think we are going to see his creation anytime soon ...

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

The bad news ... being built by CGC...
    Seeing as they can't get a remake built in 3 years , want to release their own game plus building Ben's...
    Don't think we are going to see his creation anytime soon ...

I recall Ben saying late 2022 or 2023.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I recall Ben saying late 2022 or 2023.

LOL .... Deeproot might get RAZA out by then !

#11 2 years ago

Pretty sure he said it'd be this but with a different theme than originally planned.

c64b5e8c423bc467895e12eafaac589a00e3c455 (resized).pngc64b5e8c423bc467895e12eafaac589a00e3c455 (resized).png

#12 2 years ago

Pitfall!

#13 2 years ago

That's definitely not PTC. LTG is not going to be happy.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

That's definitely not PTC. LTG is not going to be happy.

It could be EFL

#15 2 years ago

AOD

#16 2 years ago

I can only hope. Needs more boomstick though.

#17 2 years ago

Since Ben has broken 6 of the 12 commandments. I think he'll concentrate on his Bible pin.

LTG : )

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Since Ben has broken 6 of the 12 commandments. I think he'll concentrate on his Bible pin.
    LTG : )

Revelations The Pinball with heavy metal style artwork and animations??? I'm all in!

#19 2 years ago

Gremlins.

#20 2 years ago

My guess - Futurama.

rd

#21 2 years ago

We all miss Ben's commentary now that Spooky has climaxed, but goading the man into participation is poor form. I expect better from you pinside!

Also, we all know Ben Heck wouldn't dare reveal any titles. He's afraid.

#22 2 years ago

I know originally it was going to be Evil Dead through Spooky. Hoping it will be the same through CGC.

#23 2 years ago

I was not goading him into revealing anything. Nor set up a petition collecting 500 Pinside names asking for a reveal.

Was creating a space for people to leave a guess.
    Enjoyed his comments and banter particularly on the spooky thread. (We don’t mention the other pinball manufacturer)

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

LOL .... Deeproot might get RAZA out by then !

Not a chance. That clown show is done.

Might be a wait for Ben's game with CGC. It will be interesting to see what it is. I don't have a guess, but I wouldn't mind seeing it being a Bible game but it's probably not going to be that one ? Wait and see - though it might be a while.

#25 2 years ago

Guys, leave benheck alone. He is a busy guy and is probably way too busy working on the Bible pin to chime in here.

#26 2 years ago

I hear He’s working on a 1 or 1 commissioned EFL for LTG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-bens-next-game- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.