Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by tp
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8035 (resized).JPG
    notsmart.jpg
    IMG_20140627_114535_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider achtungboyy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I am getting ready to buy my wife a new car. She wants a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Does anyone know if a pin will fit in the back? Not sure on the Cherokee if the seats can lay flat or if one will fit. What SUV's will a pin fit in?

#10 9 years ago

Good thing I'm not a Gotlieb fan. I'm a Bally/willams dude. Thanks for the info. Getting ready to get a TZ.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

What year jeep?
    1999 - 2004 are the largest...it's opening height that's an issue.
    2005 - 2010...you can't fit a Williams.
    2011 - 2014...a stern spiderman just fits, with the machine sitting on a sheet of Formica.
    Robert

A 2013 or 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

1 week later
    #23 9 years ago

Has anyone tried to put one in a Dodge Caliber?

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrbillishere:

Bump. Did ya measure the 2014 Grand Cherokee?
    I'm driving an '04 Grand Cherokee which fits any pin I can throw at it, but I know that the later GCs don't cut it. I was wondering about the '14 since it's a new body/style.
    I ask because the Mrs. just crunched my pinhauler (and trailer!) doing something stupid and so I'm thinking I'm going to accelerate the replacement that I was planning to do in 2015 or 2016. I have a teen just about to start driving so he will get the current pinhauler to beat on.
    Cheers.
    Ouch!! We are still shopping for one. Have not yet measured it.

IMG_20140627_114535_1.jpg 145 KB

#38 9 years ago

I saw a pic of a guy that fit two in the back of a Jeep Wrangler. Classic

#48 9 years ago

I have a 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer I use sometimes to haul pins but it is not very reliable. Talk about a gas guzzler. That's why we are going to buy a newer Grand Cherokee (if it will fit a pin).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider achtungboyy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-suvs-will-a-pin-fit-in?tu=achtungboyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.