(Topic ID: 20723)

What SUV do you have that fits pins in the back?

By cscmtp

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ryan1234
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bus_leroy.jpg
    afm-loaded.jpg
    2012-04-15_16.36.28.jpg
    2011-10-28_13.35.35.jpg
    DSC05288.JPG
    DSC05287.JPG
    DSC05285.JPG
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

Honda Pilot:
    1 game fits EASILY in back... could probably fit 2 if you slid one forward and turned it 90-degress.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

We are looking at getting a new SUV and wondering if anyone has any of the following SUVs and have been able to fit a pin in the back
    Honda CRV
    Chevy Equinox
    Toyota RAV4
    Subaru Forester
    Ford Escape
    etc.
    Would hate to buy a new SUV that couldn't haul a pin!!

2002 CRV just fits a WPC

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from kporter946286:

I just bought a 2007 Jeep Liberty need to haul a Tron next week anyone ever use a Jeep Libert?

Yup, no problem in an '07. The newer ones changed body style and I'm not positive if they still fit, but the KJ style fits like a glove. The rear seats are a little bit of a pain as they do not fold perfectly flat, but close enough. You just might have to lift a little from the inside as it slides in over the bump.

#54 8 years ago

Does anyone drive a late model Santa Fe that can comment?? I have an 06 Santa Fe which easily accomodates a pin (pain in the ass though because the back seats don't fold flat. Anyway, from looking at current models, looks like the hatch is smaller now.

Thanks in advance!

#55 8 years ago

I don't know for sure but I doubt my Volvo xc60 will. The rear tappers in towards the sides cutting off valuable inches.

#56 8 years ago

Infiniti qx4 fits one good. GMC envoy XUV should fit 2, haven't tried yet. Subaru outback will fit one.

#57 8 years ago

I fit one into my girlfriend's Acura RDX.

#58 8 years ago

I've put NIB pins in my 2005 Jeep Liberty easily. I can move "out of the box" pins with one of the rear seats up. I can fit three people and one pin at the same time. FYI

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-suv-do-you-have-that-fits-pins-in-the-back/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.