(Topic ID: 29174)

What started you on buying Pinball machines?

By Cobra

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballwiz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 11 years ago

First started playing pins in the mid 90's. First pin I truly got attached to was a TOM in an Aladdin's Castle. Put many $$$ in that machine.

Fast forward to 2001. Bought a routed TZ while I was in college. Haha had the machine delivered to my dorm room and completely shopped it out there and kept it in the dorm room for a year or so. Traded it off for a nice AFM.

Fast forward to 2009. Foolishly sold my AFM because I needed cash to finish my basement. Now it is worth 2-3 times what I sold it for. DANG!!! Anyways got back into pins a few months ago and picked up a TS and NGG. It is very addicting!!! Would like to try out a new Stern now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballwiz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-started-you-on-buying-pinball-machines?tu=pinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.