(Topic ID: 242049)

What Speaker Lights Kit To Buy For Stern LE?

By johnnypinball

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Vegas9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

I have a Munsters Premium that I am doing the Kenwood 5 1/4" speaker upgrade to, the same set up that is in the Munsters LE models. Can anyone tell me where to purchase a speaker light kit that has the led's that just go around the 5 1/4" speaker like in the picture attached? All the kits I see for Spike 2 system light up the whole rectangle .

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    John

Screenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpg

#3 4 years ago

Naw...those are for WhiteStar, S.A.M. and SPIKE 1 games. You could get the round ones to work in a SPIKE 2 game with some creative mounting, but they are only for the games that have the standard 4" speakers.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4 4 years ago

Bump. Anyone?

#7 4 years ago

Still looking for help on this speaker lights mod. I would like to install speaker lights in a Munsters Le like the one in the photo attached
    where the LEDs run around the speaker instead of the rectangle housing. No one seems to know where to purchase a kit. If is a custom built set up I'm willing to do the work if I knew what parts were needed. The sad thing is the gentleman that owns the Munsters LE unit in picture attached could put this thing to rest in seconds but he is not responding to my pm's so it must be some sort of secret he is not willing to share. It would have saved me a lot of headaches but not a big deal at all I just though the pinsider community was tighter. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll take the time to figure it out.

John

Screenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpg

#8 4 years ago

Options for you

https://www.pinballlife.com/britesound-sf-led-speaker-light-kit-for-williamsbally-wpc-wpc-95-machines.html - Verify the size that it would work and then you'll have to figure out how the power connector needs to change.

Roll your own https://www.amazon.com/s
    Either this stuff or just led strip tape but with that I think you'd want some diffusion.

Seems like you'd have to do some measuring and find the right size ebay.com link: BLAST LED REV 8 RGB LED Speaker Rings for Wet Sounds REV 8 Icon Rev 8 RGB

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-speaker-lights-kit-to-buy-for-stern-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.