(Topic ID: 242049)

What Speaker Lights Kit To Buy For Stern LE?

By johnnypinball

55 days ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 days ago by Vegas9
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20190430-202246_Chrome (resized).jpg

#1 55 days ago

I have a Munsters Premium that I am doing the Kenwood 5 1/4" speaker upgrade to, the same set up that is in the Munsters LE models. Can anyone tell me where to purchase a speaker light kit that has the led's that just go around the 5 1/4" speaker like in the picture attached? All the kits I see for Spike 2 system light up the whole rectangle .

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    John

#3 54 days ago

Naw...those are for WhiteStar, S.A.M. and SPIKE 1 games. You could get the round ones to work in a SPIKE 2 game with some creative mounting, but they are only for the games that have the standard 4" speakers.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4 53 days ago

Bump. Anyone?

#7 52 days ago

Still looking for help on this speaker lights mod. I would like to install speaker lights in a Munsters Le like the one in the photo attached
    where the LEDs run around the speaker instead of the rectangle housing. No one seems to know where to purchase a kit. If is a custom built set up I'm willing to do the work if I knew what parts were needed. The sad thing is the gentleman that owns the Munsters LE unit in picture attached could put this thing to rest in seconds but he is not responding to my pm's so it must be some sort of secret he is not willing to share. It would have saved me a lot of headaches but not a big deal at all I just though the pinsider community was tighter. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll take the time to figure it out.

John

#8 51 days ago

Options for you

https://www.pinballlife.com/britesound-sf-led-speaker-light-kit-for-williamsbally-wpc-wpc-95-machines.html - Verify the size that it would work and then you'll have to figure out how the power connector needs to change.

Roll your own amazon.com link »
    Either this stuff or just led strip tape but with that I think you'd want some diffusion.

Seems like you'd have to do some measuring and find the right size ebay.com link » Blast Led Rev 8 Rgb Led Speaker Rings For Wet Sounds Rev 8 Icon Rev 8 Rgb

1 week later
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 319.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 244.99
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 20.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 18.95
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside