48 days ago

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by tomdrum
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    poster_with_logo.png
    78842033_2502299260008490_2860235528060534784_n (resized).jpg
    2020-rmps-posters-fireball2020-overnightprints-smalljpg_orig (resized).jpg
    60198180_2102200923210441_7658782357922512896_n (resized).jpg

#1 48 days ago

Gonna start with the new Ohio show, PINBREW FEST, April 16-18.

Then head out west to Denver for The Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown, May 23-25.

Take a little break and then HOPEFULLY Pinball Expo '20, October 14-18.

78842033_2502299260008490_2860235528060534784_n (resized).jpg2020-rmps-posters-fireball2020-overnightprints-smalljpg_orig (resized).jpg60198180_2102200923210441_7658782357922512896_n (resized).jpg
    #2 48 days ago

Hope to do Pinbrew, Cleveland show, Pinburgh, and Expo.

#3 48 days ago

Texas and Expo as of right now

#4 48 days ago

As of right now, none.

I will enjoy the many pictures and show reports as the season starts. Thank you all for sharing !

LTG : )

#5 48 days ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Hope to do Pinbrew, Cleveland show, Pinburgh, and Expo.

Is Pinburgh strictly for tournament players? Or is it open to the general public?

#6 48 days ago

Allentown Pinfest.

#7 48 days ago

This year it's Texas (TPF) and the North West Pinball show (Tacoma).

#8 48 days ago

Ottawa pinball show, replay fx, free play Florida. possibly others

#10 48 days ago

Trying my best to fill my schedule with as much pinball as I can. Going to TPF, Allentown, White Rose Gameroom Show, and I'm definitely making the trek back out to Pincinnati once December rolls around again. Great show.

#11 48 days ago

TPF and Southern Fried for sure. Maybe Expo and/or Grand Ole Gameroom

#12 48 days ago

INDISC this weekend Sunday. Later this year will be arcade expo and golden state pinball.

Not leaving the state except to Vegas for March madness. Best road trip in existence. California to Vegas.

#13 48 days ago

I would like to visit these other shows someday but flying is something I have not done yet, after my surgeries.

Someday...

#14 48 days ago
    Quoted from BallyTim:

Is Pinburgh strictly for tournament players? Or is it open to the general public?

Just for tournament players.

#15 48 days ago

I've whittled down my attendance from 4 or 5 to basically 2 shows now, Expo and the Milwaukee Gaming Classic, but not sure if I'm hitting either. The main draws to both are that I get to see friends that I only see during the shows.

Expo was a letdown the last couple years, seems like there are more vendors than games anymore, and half the time the games....well, wont get into that. I've decided it's not a show I need to attend every year anymore, after being at the last 15 or 20.

I LOVED the Milwaukee show at the other venue, the hotel. Yes, it grew into such a big show that there were games spread all over the place, spilling into the hallways, but it was like a treasure hunt to walk around and peek into the rooms and see what was in there. The little hotel bar was right there and you could drink and people watch right there, and your room was 5 minutes away. At the new convention center, it's a half mile walk from either of the attached hotels, and the huge convention center just doesn't have the same feel. Last year when we decided to go to dinner, it took me half an hour to walk back to the hotel, get my stuff and get back to the center. My feet were killing me by the time we went home (you youngsters will sympathize someday). And anyone who went through that load-out in the snow - 'nuff said.

Long story short, probably taking a hiatus this year.

#16 48 days ago
    Quoted from BallyTim:

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just for tournament players.

Not quite: Pinburgh is one of two pinball tournaments that is held during the replayfx show. You can attend replayfx without playing tournaments.

#17 48 days ago

For me this year is TPF, replayfx/Pinburgh or SFGE (same weekend, depending on if I get a Pinburgh entry), and Grand Ole Gameroom

#18 48 days ago

VFW in Ann Arbor! The ultimate player's show! Thanks for the reminder to go snag a ticket before they sell out!

#19 48 days ago

Southern-Fried Gaming Expo (SFGE) in Atlanta in July for sure.

Potentially Expo in Chicago.

#20 48 days ago

MGC, PATZ, VFW, Pinfest/Allentown(maybe - no real info on that yet), Reply Fx (50-50 on going this year), Chicago Expo ... all with my wife who is also eager to go to these events. It's great that we share this interest and gives us some mini-vacations here and there. It's always great to see the familiar faces at these shows.

#21 48 days ago

TPF. Have tourney ticket, hotel reservation, and passes for me, wife, and one of the kids. Not bringing game(s) this year, and probably won't even take the tournament all that seriously, but it's too late to get most of my money back on the ticket so....whatever, I guess. I just want a year where I both get to go AND get to just enjoy the show, instead of running around like a headless chicken trying to make sure my games stay up. The environment is brutal, and if there's any flaw....it will be found! I think I had to repair Farfalla about 6 or 7 times the year I took it...I mean...it paid off...it won Best Original that year... but still, was stressful as hell trying to figure out stupid things like why the ball kept getting stuck on the plunge, super early on saturday.

#22 48 days ago

Can only do 2 Ohio Shows this year. So will forgo the Ohio Show and go to Cleveland Show and Pinbrew Fest. Planning on attending Allentown and Expo schedule permitting.

#23 48 days ago

Canada's best show of course

poster_with_logo.png
    #24 48 days ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Canada's best show of course[quoted image]

That poster is AWESOME!!!

#25 47 days ago

You should see the previous 4 years. Kick ass Brian Holderman did previous years. Not sure who did this year but yeah pretty awesome. Get a free shirt with the vip pass.

#26 47 days ago

Allentown!!! Counting the days!

#28 47 days ago

Rolling right now today, but I can only be there Sunday.

If you have never gotten lost in the banning collection, you should try it.

http://www.indisc.com/

#29 47 days ago
    image (resized).jpeg
    #30 47 days ago

That's me and John weeks the owner. He is the only person alive who enjoys his collection more than I do.

I'll find him Sunday for another pic.

#31 47 days ago

Guaranteed:

Pintastic
    Saratoga

Hopefull:

Allentown

Thanks
    Blake

#32 47 days ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I've whittled down my attendance from 4 or 5 to basically 2 shows now, Expo and the Milwaukee Gaming Classic, but not sure if I'm hitting either. The main draws to both are that I get to see friends that I only see during the shows.
    Expo was a letdown the last couple years, seems like there are more vendors than games anymore, and half the time the games....well, wont get into that. I've decided it's not a show I need to attend every year anymore, after being at the last 15 or 20.
    I LOVED the Milwaukee show at the other venue, the hotel. Yes, it grew into such a big show that there were games spread all over the place, spilling into the hallways, but it was like a treasure hunt to walk around and peek into the rooms and see what was in there. The little hotel bar was right there and you could drink and people watch right there, and your room was 5 minutes away. At the new convention center, it's a half mile walk from either of the attached hotels, and the huge convention center just doesn't have the same feel. Last year when we decided to go to dinner, it took me half an hour to walk back to the hotel, get my stuff and get back to the center. My feet were killing me by the time we went home (you youngsters will sympathize someday). And anyone who went through that load-out in the snow - 'nuff said.
    Long story short, probably taking a hiatus this year.

Did I meet you in Northern California. You seem familiar? This me with Jersey Jack.

You would have met me while I was still in my wheelchair.

image (resized).jpeg
    #33 47 days ago

I’ve never been to a show, but really hope to hit the Midwest Gaming Classic this year. I’m in Minneapolis so that one is easy for me logistically.

#34 47 days ago

Houston Area Arcade and Pinball Expo for sure! Trying to make it to TPF as well.

#35 47 days ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Did I meet you in Northern California. You seem familiar? This me with Jersey Jack.
    You would have met me while I was still in my wheelchair.[quoted image]

Never been to northern CA - but glad you aren't in the chair anymore -

1 week later
    #36 37 days ago
    Quoted from BallyTim:

The Pinburgh tournament is just for tournament players, but the ReplayFX show is open to all.

#37 37 days ago

90% sure on Pinfest, may skip Pintastic this year, not sure yet.

#38 37 days ago

Pinfest @ Allentown and White Rose @ York. Same as last year and the year before and the year before...…….

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 9.00
    Pinball Machine
    Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 190.00
    Tools
    PinDoc Restorations
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 149.00
    $ 499.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside