Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by poppapin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What do I sell?”

• Ghostbusters LE 36 votes
      31%
    • Games of Thrones LE 29 votes
      25%
    • Twilight Zone 7 votes
      6%
    • Indiana Jones (Williams) 9 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek The Next Generation 17 votes
      14%
    • A Kidney (To fund an expansion room for more pinball) 18 votes
      15%
    • One of my other games, please specify 2 votes
      2%

(118 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6884064B-CBD4-46D3-9607-80D8CB54C291 (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

I have TNA inbound and likely MBr LE soon. I’m out of room, already have 1 pin at over flow storage in a friends house. He can take one more. So I need to sell one. What do I sell?

#2 6 years ago

Sell em all and start over! Oh and you can sell me that GB LE.

#3 6 years ago

I would sell MBr

#4 6 years ago

You can sell me those International Concepts flyers, nobody likes a hoarder lol

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

You can sell me those International Concepts flyers, nobody likes a hoarder lol

Huh?

#6 6 years ago

Sell the wife, sell the kids, sell the car.
    - Col Kurtz

#7 6 years ago

Night Moves cocktail flyers? I may have the wrong guy...I remember a Simpsons avatar my bad lol

#8 6 years ago

Umm don’t sell, donate to me

#9 6 years ago

Why isn't soul an option..?

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I have TNA inbound and likely MBr LE soon. I’m out of room, already have 1 pin at over flow storage in a friends house. He can take one more. So I need to sell one. What do I sell?

The first step to recovery is realizing that your ideal collection is your current collection +1. The next step is admitting to yourself that you have a problem. It's a long road, and there's a branch coming up. The bad fork leads to storage units of pins you rarely/never see/play, but the fact that you HAVE them comforts you. Don't go that way.

#11 6 years ago

Sell whichever one you play the least , there is most likely one or two in your collection that just don't get as much play as much as they used to .

#12 6 years ago

Looking at that list, I’d move STTNG. That one was not a long term keeper for me.

#13 6 years ago

I'd dump GB and STTNG.

#14 6 years ago

You have quite a few that I would be interested in. GBLE from your list...LotR or ST Prem/LE not in your poll.

#15 6 years ago

Yeah, I would agree with GB and STTNG. Excellent collection.

#16 6 years ago

Very solid collection. I'd give ST:TNG and Simpsons the heave-ho.

#17 6 years ago

GB or GOT has to go! WMS4LIFE! lol

#18 6 years ago

Just sell them all and cure yourself and f this disease that is collecting pinball machines.

#19 6 years ago

Not to be captain obvious but

Sell the game YOU like the least...

For me that is Game of Thrones, but that could be your favorite so...then you shouldn't sell it.

#20 6 years ago

6884064B-CBD4-46D3-9607-80D8CB54C291 (resized).jpeg6884064B-CBD4-46D3-9607-80D8CB54C291 (resized).jpeg

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Addams Family would be the low man on the totem pole for me really only because I've played it a million times and seen everything it has to offer, but that is a nice lineup. That or GOTLE. No super obvious choices for a game to sell.

#22 6 years ago

Looks like you've owned TSPP, WOZ, LOTR twice, it's quite obvious you can't make a decision that sticks, fickleness soon gets you so your's is a moot question at best, I'm going to have to put you on "ignore"

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

Looks like you've owned TSPP, WOZ, LOTR twice, it's quite obvious you can't make a decision that sticks, fickleness soon gets you so your's is a moot question at best, I'm going to have to put you on "ignore"

Just kidding of course.

#24 6 years ago

I'd sell them all and start over.

#25 6 years ago

Keep them all, open an arcade!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-should-i-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.