(Topic ID: 12)

What would you like to see next on Pinside.com?

By robin

15 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 330 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider juleshoddy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 15 years ago

erm, i think this a great site and can't think of anything new it really needs. the design is superb, the stats and info cool, and the map and market place are great features. plus, you have news stuff off pinballnews.com (another great pinball site) . Between this , Pinballnews, and ipdb you dont really need anything else!!

it only needs to be populated a little more by pinballers!! they're either too shy to write, or they're too busy playing pinball!!

oooh, i thought of a new section for you. "people giving away pinball machines for FREE!" that would be a popular section!!! )

#4 15 years ago

hey,

thought of another one. If you're bored and have loads of time to design it....

instead of your pinball karma chart, what about doing an end game DMD style multiplier points system thingie? You could make the scoring stupidly high, say, as in AFM. That would be cool (maybe?)

It's drawing on the pinball theme more than the spiritual belief thing. plus, i've never even had my palm read let alone considered the karma of my good or bad actions!! (mostly bad)

like i said, no pressure. Only if you're bored and have lots of time on your hands though

#6 15 years ago

Yeh, you've got it exactly. a dot matrix showing their score (karma). Sure,you could even give them titles like "grand champ" etc etc, no one likes to be a novice though! that system would be very cool, and alot more relevant to this pinball site.

You could even do different styles (fonts) of dmd dispay too - say, in the style of indy, afm, TZ...you could even go back to 80's games like funhouse, whirlwind etc. I don't know how tricky all this is to do, but it'd be a cool addition!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider juleshoddy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-should-be-next-on-pinsidecom?tu=juleshoddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.