Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mtn-
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC1AF3A1-76B7-409B-87A6-9C288877BF4C (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

I'm in the market for my next pin and not sure what to add?
    Here is what I have currently:

Metallica pro
    Kiss pro
    Kiss Bally
    Iron Maiden pro
    Houdini
    Stranger Things pro
    Star Wars pro

Here is what I'm thinking of buying:

Elvira house of horror
    Jurassic Park prem
    Willy Wonka
    Dialed In

And to a lesser extent:
    Hot Wheels
    Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
    Wizard of Oz
    Black Knight Pre

My son wants an Iron Maiden premium and trade our pro for a JP pro.

It's kind of cool there are so many nice pins to choose from right now!!

#2 3 years ago

Try a System 11 for a little diversity

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Try a System 11 for a little diversity

Yeah buddy! Grab yourself a system 11 or even a 90s B/W and mix it up.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:Yeah buddy! Grab yourself a system 11 or even a 90s B/W and mix it up.

Or if you're budgeting for one of the ones on your list... Buy 2 or 3.

#5 3 years ago

I have grown to really like the rule sets on these newer games. I like the system 11 games, but would be sold or traded in 3 months

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from finnflash:

My son wants an Iron Maiden premium and trade our pro for a JP pro.

I would do the opposite. Maiden premium differences are minor (and not even necessarily better), but JP premium is awesome.

It's hard to call new-ish games the best two of all time, but man, they're contenders.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from finnflash:

I have grown to really like the rule sets on these newer games. I like the system 11 games, but would be sold or traded in 3 months

Know how I can tell you've never played a Whirlwind?

In all seriousness, if you're into the deep rules than take a look at Elvira or JP.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Know how I can tell you've never played a Whirlwind?
    In all seriousness, if you're into the deep rules than take a look at Elvira or JP.

I have, maybe in a home environment I would like it better. For a little while

#9 3 years ago

This would be a nice change up for your collection .I think this pin stands all on its own as far as what’s in it.New version is great besides if JJP really cuts widebodys this will be in demand for a long time.

DC1AF3A1-76B7-409B-87A6-9C288877BF4C (resized).jpegDC1AF3A1-76B7-409B-87A6-9C288877BF4C (resized).jpeg
    #10 3 years ago

I am not a big Dialed In fan or Black Knight Premium fan, just too many annoying concepts and the theme doesn't appeal to me at all for Dialed in and I am not a big upper play field fan for Black Knight Premium so those don't get my personal vote. I have never played Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle or Hot Wheels so I can't really speak on those but as for the others I don't really think you can go wrong. Personally if it were me I would go with JP premium from the list you have provided but good luck and I hope you are happy with whatever you chose.

#11 3 years ago

Based on what you have, I'll pick Elvira. Code is great and getting better, the layout flows like butter and it has a fantastic light show.

#12 3 years ago

Get yourself a classic.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-should-be-my-next-pin?hl=snappahead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.