(Topic ID: 22434)

What should an LE consist of. Gary Stern, time to listen to your customer!

By thedarkknight77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by AkumaZeto
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider naf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 11 years ago

Would like to see a LE with a different art package on playfield as well as the cabinet than the pro models. It's a "Limited Edition" and should be much more special than the Pro routed models. I like how Stern made a different art package on cab with X-Men but with this theme the Pro recieved the full x-men art package which is ok with me since I am a Wolv fan. Which brings to mind "Theme"!!! I purchased the latest Stern solely on the title and the LE options. Turned out to be a very nice LE package in my opinion. About time they did a comic base art!!!!See what everybody has been yelling to make! It's a Gorgeous PINBALL! Ahh, look it sold out to distribution...Imagine that? Please ooh please whoever is listening at Stern if Avengers is to be made please make it Comic ART!!!!! (There I tried)

Would ofcourse like to see more mechanicals on the LE than the Pro and not just cosmetic perks with added software.

Thank you JJP for doing what your doing because it's only making Stern more agressive!

#116 11 years ago

I also like the fact that Gary likes to play pinball with his customers. He is in it for the love of pinball and I give him major kudos for sticking to it and keeping it alive while this economy has been flushed down the toilet for the past 5 years! I am still amazed that factory is still pumping out pinball machines! Can't complain but please COMIC ART on AVENGERS!!! lol

#118 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Pro models being aimed at route situations. Do you think a player should play a pro and go i would like to own this then get a LE and its completely different? Or a player play the pro on route then go to a tournament where the LE is significantly different?</blockq

Freedom of choice and Stern has given us that option. I do agree on the tournament aspect though and kind of take back what I said regarding diff pf art. It would look like a whole diff game.

I do like the mechanicals on pinball. It's what lured me into this hobby. So I will suggest no LE's no Pro's just ONE pimped out edition to sell to all! Better for the ops and the distributors. The TFLE was very confusing at first.

#120 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

This would be nice but sorry its movie themed and most of all teh art is most def approved by now and production will most likely start in September with the game being at expo for play.

Then I hope they make a HULK LE!!!

Quoted from AkumaZeto:

While i am happy with your above spirits i cant agree with you. Just a few years ago Gary was treating us all like crap. Denying that the home market is worth a damn. Calling us all jerks etc.

I remember all the Stern bashing on RGP for the past 10 years ago or so when I came into this hobby? I can also see his outlook on being business savy which most business men are. I have only met him twice. Once at the Southern Pinball Festival in FL and once while on the bus taking the tour. WHile at SPF I noticed him playing and enjoying the game with folks. So I do not know of his antics back in the day or before the investors came in. Just what I witnessed which was only last year. Glad he changed his tune. Which would be hard because if I had forums that cornered the home buying market that was bashing my co. all the time I would be probably a little more stand off as well?

What if there was a Private labeled pinball machine? Hmmmm, Interesting!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider naf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-should-an-le-consist-of-gary-stern-time-to-listen-to-your-customer?tu=naf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.