5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Nusilor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2019-03-10-01-50-30.png
    Resized_20190310_190859.jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

Williams flash 79. Cant seem to find info on what the second leaf should look like eos. It does not open. i cant picture in my head how it would set the way it is, unless it was open at the start and closed eos. I think the left side is the real eos leaf, it needs to be closed for the bottom filpper to work. Flippers work fine at the moment, had to clean the contact on the left leaf pad, it is almost entirely corroded. right one seem to function like an eos leaf but i think? It Was top flipper. What is the second leaf for. Is it ment to be top flipper, if so i think they may be reversed. Top pic is my uncles pinny, other is just a better shot of same thing however not my uncles. Is there some sort of schematic for this, cant seem to find one in the manual

Resized_20190310_190859.jpegResized_20190310_190859.jpegScreenshot_2019-03-10-01-50-30.pngScreenshot_2019-03-10-01-50-30.png
    #2 5 years ago

One of the switches (usually the inner one) should have two fired going to the coil. That's the normal 'eos' switch. It should be NC and open at end of stroke. The other switch is what controls the upper flipper. Its job is to prevent the upper flipper from firing until the lower flipper has fired, to prevent it from stealing all the power. It should be NO, and close at about the same time the eos opens.

#3 5 years ago

Cheers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-should-a-double-leaf-eos-look-like- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.