Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What sells better TMNT or WWE???”

• TMNT 114 votes
      74%
    • WWE 15 votes
      10%
    • Multiply the sales of both by 10 to equal the sales potential of The Matrix 26 votes
      17%

(155 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190921_203957 (resized).jpg
    0a013eb8e46c41b351fb7b31ef63080f (resized).jpg
    usp_tennis__u-s_75553678 (resized).jpg
    71+MDjIik8L._SL1200_ (resized).jpg
    B8E0777C-ECFE-4234-AB4C-22D7AA129417 (resized).jpeg
    47FFEE7F-BC09-4F51-914C-DD4E29AAAA35 (resized).png
    69c0705fd113aeea06440ac9a2993e50 (resized).jpg
    54a849c970c96a334e0ff9630995d426 (resized).jpg
    elyGrt (resized).jpg
    tmnt-bedroom-furniture-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-bed-sheets-twin-turtles-bedroom-sets-set-comforter-full-furniture-row-capital
    source.gif
    tattoo (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    max (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

I'd sell both and get something better.

#5 4 years ago

TMNT has to be a joke.

Although with some of the recent titles, I wouldn't put it past them.

It would be pinball hitting near rock bottom of the downward spiral it's been on for the last few years.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

I would think TMNT would sell more than matrix or WWE.

And that's the sad state of affairs pinball has let itself get into.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

You mad they didn't plaster some 70yr old dudes faces on the Maiden pins?

That would have been more realistic.

The fact that they are pretending this crap's new and relevant is even a bigger joke.

But that's what got me in trouble here, speaking my mind and telling it the way it is the way I see it, because some can't handle the truth.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Or you didn’t grow up in the late 80s or 90s?

I have no attachment to leave it to beaver but you might

Oh that's funny!

Just because I still watch Gilligan's Island on occasion doesn't mean I want another pinball machine themed after them. History.

But they will make whatever you are willing to shell out ten grand for, so have at it!

And then you can decorate your house just like you did your bedroom when you were ten years old.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

O-din I like you so this is not meant as a dig but I'm almost certain you were born before 1980 if you think that way about tmnt. Just curious - is that correct?

Yes, I was born in 62 and was an adult when TMNT first aired. Doesn't mean I didn't watch some of it or take any in. I even watched the VR Troopers when it was on.

I had girlfriends with little brothers that had stuff plastered all over their rooms. We had cool shit too when I was a kid. I just don't want any of it now. It would be like me wanting a Brady Bunch pin. They don't cater to me though, but I figure I'm still free to speak my piece.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I'm just commenting on why it's not resonating with you.

It was bitchen back in 1987. It's just lifetimes ago and I've way moved on since then. Guess not everybody has.

I took it all in. Perhaps we can get Bobby's World next. Or even The Tick.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChippyWonka:

Second for Bobby’s World!

After TMNT and Bobby's World we can continue on with these other great similar genre pinball themes.

lseuxpzwkntjf0coatv2 (resized).jpglseuxpzwkntjf0coatv2 (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgmax (resized).jpgmax (resized).jpg
    #27 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

Now we're talking.

Darn, I was just gearing up for this one.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
    #35 4 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Odin I don’t know if you’ve gotten a chance to play Iron Maiden yet but it’s pretty good .

I played it. It brought back memories. I split.

#55 4 years ago

The trend now is remaking old pinball themes. See BK, JP, and Elvira.

Isn't it time to give the Flintstones another shot?

source.gifsource.gif
    #57 4 years ago

For those that are hanging onto the TMNT from their youth, wouldn't it be cheaper to go this route?

tmnt-bedroom-furniture-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-bed-sheets-twin-turtles-bedroom-sets-set-comforter-full-furniture-row-capitaltmnt-bedroom-furniture-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-bed-sheets-twin-turtles-bedroom-sets-set-comforter-full-furniture-row-capital
    #59 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Why are you posting pics from Delts bedroom? Against pinside rules I thought.

I just searched on the internet and it looked like a nice bedroom set to appease any 40 year old TMNT fan.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from V8haha:

Looks like your poll is failing...

Yes. It doesn't have "Get real. None of the above"

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Seriously though - I actually liked looking at that picture! I wouldn't mind some more

Here's some wallpaper that you can use to decorate your kitchen and bathroom and save you a bundle over a new pinball machine.

elyGrt (resized).jpgelyGrt (resized).jpg
    #70 4 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

Damn it o-din! Why did you have to show that! Now I need to track that down!

Here's some more to really attract the ladies to your crib.

69c0705fd113aeea06440ac9a2993e50 (resized).jpg69c0705fd113aeea06440ac9a2993e50 (resized).jpg
    #80 4 years ago

After spending the afternoon with my 97 year old mother it has been determined the next pinball theme for children should be-

71+MDjIik8L._SL1200_ (resized).jpg71+MDjIik8L._SL1200_ (resized).jpg
    #81 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Not getting TMNT or why it’s a great theme = outing yourself as OLD AF.

Actually it is admitting you are as OLD AF.

And you probably still wear neon and would grow a mullet if you still could.

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Are you suggesting neon isn't fashionable? Nike is pushing it.

The dude's starting a mini mullet too. Lord help us all!

Thank goodness the 70s look never went out of style.
    0a013eb8e46c41b351fb7b31ef63080f (resized).jpg0a013eb8e46c41b351fb7b31ef63080f (resized).jpg

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Fashion is cyclical, or sickening, or something in between.

There is no denying in my book 80s fashion was some of the worst ever and should be left behind in a time capsule.

Sorry to you kids that grew up in that decade, but it is what it is.

As a young adult at that time, sure there was plenty of media and toys, but most of it seemed pretty watered down compared to what we were used to and pretty funny to see what kids were getting excited about now. Most redeeming thing that came out of the 80s was money could be made and women were getting in shape.

So excuse me while I sit back and laugh while you all carry on about your 80s fetish.

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Now cue up the Huey Lewis and News and get this party started

I saw them open up for a much better band called Gary Myrick and the Figures.

And the best part about the 80s was when it was over.

#88 4 years ago

You guys should go ahead and have your fun. I don't want to seem like the crotchety one. Because I'm not.

Like I said, I've always taken in culture as it happens, and got a whole new dose of kid's entertainment with my daughter growing up.

Spongebob FTW!

They made one for kids that grew up when I did and it was called Thunderbirds. At first I was excited, but the novelty about buying it wore off even before we knew how it played. Still a great show.

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Odin I agree with u but Dammit u leave Spongebob out of it.

Call it old or outdated if you like, but a Spongebob Squarepants pinball machine done right would be an almost must buy for this household.

That's what I consider an older theme. Anything older in a new game is what I consider antiquated, and I aint touching them anymore.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from Anonymouse:

I'd be in on a Spongebob. I'd go LE with a Ween soundtrack.

No doubt!

I played Battle For Bikini Bottom on my kid's gameboy until I finally beat it. Wasn't easy and took quite a bit of time.

If they can make it into a pinball game that deep with all the other great Spongebob stuff, I'm all in.

Only request is it has a "Nasty Patty" mode.

#104 4 years ago

Heck, I'd probably even pony up for the Bob Esponja LE.

#110 4 years ago

Let's put Spongebob up against WWE and see what happens.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-sell-better-tmnt-or-wwe?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.