(Topic ID: 302641)

What's your very first pin (that you swore would be your only)

By BirdForce1

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220804-131032_Gallery (resized).jpg
    sweepstakes2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191117_115432 (resized).jpg
    8BE6DF93-195D-4D14-82FF-7213CF92FD3E (resized).jpeg
    AD8CAE9C-8346-47BE-BB6B-8749169BCADD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0222 (resized).JPG
    20201022_041612[1] (resized).jpg
    20210403_212431 (resized).jpg
    20180118_170258~2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gps.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 2 years ago

The very first was a GTB Roller Coaster, a Christmas gift fir my two kids. Really bought it for them. Played it a little. After about two weeks I would guess kids were not really into it any longer so I played it a little. Then realized there were others that I could identify better with and there I went! Have nine now and play them occasionally. Enjoy making them look and play great actually more than playing.

Recently picked up a nib gnr and have played that somewhat. Maybe have 50 plays. Fun but hard! Just picked up a fish tales and really like that. Had one before and wanted to get it back.

Really like the art packages on the games. Dont even have to play then but simply admire them and get my fill mostly by doing that.

At this point have no more room for any additional games so I have worked to get the collection dialed in and feel that it is where I want it as again, have no more room.

They all have stories behind them. Where I got them, reason for getting them, work put into them etc.

I too in the 80’s was into videos and have a couple that I played a lot but those rarely get used. They got cleaned up and look great but the pins are what get played more even though they don’t get played much. They look great and play great though when I do and that is good fir me. I just try to keep that damn ball from draining. Rules, you mean there are rules lol!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gps.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-your-very-first-pin-that-you-swore-would-be-your-only?tu=gps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.