(Topic ID: 268409)

What's your guilty pleasure game?

By KnockerPTSD

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    Machine (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200513-050458_Google (resized).jpg
    Thunderbirds (resized).png
    20200413_172220 (resized).jpg
    raven-pinball_6923 (resized).jpg
    DSCF0074 (resized).JPG
    phoenix (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    86E836A6-D6DB-4E63-A146-3D53A80F6205 (resized).jpeg
    s-l400 (1) (resized).jpg
    20200511_144758 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Everyone has that game they love even though the rest of the world tries to tell them it is terrible.
    For me this game is Last Action Hero. Is it deep? Nope. Is it easy? Sure. Is it ugly? To most, yes. Do I play one whenever I get the chance? You bet your ass I do.
    Maybe its because I loved the movie growing up, maybe it's the call outs, maybe it's the forcing me to use the whole playfield (depending how you want to play I guess)
    Last Action Hero is my guilty pleasure
    What's yours?

20200511_144758 (resized).jpg20200511_144758 (resized).jpg
    #18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chumbuket:

Street fighter II pinball. I like the Gottlieb big flippers makes it easy to cradle the ball and aim shots at your 12 opponents. This pin just keeps me coming back. I even have it next to my living room.

I was waiting for the Street Fighter fan. I always use it as my example of games I cant stand lol. To each their own buddy.

Quoted from swampfire:

Congo was my guilty pleasure in the early 2000s because RGP ridiculed it. Now it’s my guilty pleasure because I could bank a $2500 profit but I still refuse to let it go.

I dont think Congo has bad rap in the community. It's a totally decent pin imo. Overpriced and ugly but solid fun.

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

.I guess I might get some flack saying I prefer late 70s Williams EMs over Gottlieb....does that count?

Counts in my books. If its got chimes, theyd better be Gottlieb
    Bally/Williams EMs dont have chimes, they have thunks lol.
    Still fun games but those sounds kill me.

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Tough one . It would be between The Getaway and Dr. Who

Ok, I personally dont like The Getaway but it's hardly considered bad. It's a favorite amongst many people I know and it always sells immediately when one pops up for sale around here. No shame there

#57 3 years ago

I owned a Junkyard. Loved the theme and the numerous references to other games but omg I couldnt get rid of it fast enough once I actually had it in my house.

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

SO MUCH FUN! Can't stop playing it!
    [quoted image]
    Oops ... wrong pic. DOH!

Thought you owned stock in homepin for a minute lol.

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

All nude Monopoly, the board game that is and what makes feel guilty is that I play it alone.
    I lied
    I'm not entirely nude, I do wear a headband and wrist watch.

No top hat?

Screenshot_20200513-050458_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200513-050458_Google (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-your-guilty-pleasure-game?tu=KnockerPTSD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.