Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by digdug2084
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

192B7B79-4350-459C-951A-C768B456798D (resized).jpeg

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 2 years ago

With 2021 closing fast, how did you do with your pinball adds and removes for the year?

I added 8 pins and sold 8.

How active were you?

#2 2 years ago

Started with 13 ended with 5 and it feels great.

What left:
    Fathom
    Baywatch
    BSD
    Flash Gordon
    RBION
    Deadpool Pro
    Congo
    Elvira HOH Prem
    El Dorado moved to Florida
    Student loan debt is gone and I got a new roof.

I am really thankful that Mpls has such great locations to play.

#3 2 years ago

Started with 12 ended with 21 and added most before prices went bonkers.

#4 2 years ago

Bought 13, sold 6, and started a location

#5 2 years ago

One went to the man that helped me get it. Maybe one coming in before the end of the year. Then I'll be back to 22 pins here.

LTG : )

#6 2 years ago

Started with 59 and ended with 62. But there's still half a month...

#7 2 years ago

Started with 32 and ended with 38. Might get one more in the next couple weeks. Much more active than I was the previous two years.

#8 2 years ago

Bought 3, sold 7, at 5 now and love the space. Rush gets me back to 6 tho,,,

#9 2 years ago

Bought 1 sold none.

#11 2 years ago

Bought - 2, sold - 0, total - 6 Hope to add 1 more before 2022

#12 2 years ago

I bought 2 ended up selling them both. Also sold another. Bottom line went from 11 to 10.

#13 2 years ago

I sold eleven and bought eleven, but they were key moves. I grabbed a couple of hard to find titles and generally modernized my collection a bit.

#14 2 years ago

had 8 sold bullwinkle and ice cold beer.......bought monster bash and added a juke box so still have 8

#15 2 years ago

Bought 1 project, sold a shuffle alley.

Not much movement in the collection this year.

#16 2 years ago

Got rid of 17, sold a few and gave away the rest to friends & relatives. Down to 3. No longer have a basement. Only 5 slots set up and a few stored away.

Feels great.

#17 2 years ago

April saw our first NIB arrive ,a GnR LE that we adore, and I will leave it at that Mid summer we had a bit of a heartbreaker as we traded our Family Guy (so much fun )that we took a trip to NY for .First time in the big Apple ,it was a wonderful trip .We traded for a NIB LZ Prem with some extra added and I (being a huge fan) couldn’t disagree more with the masses .To me this pin is in the top 3 best shooters I’ve played .My kids ….Well they’re in the “not a lot to do” crew .It still has a spot but I’m feeling the pressure .Lastly we put a deposit down on our first Spooky .Halloween #445 which I’m guessing will arrive in early March .We’re ending the year hitting the pavement looking for the big ass lizzard .We went to Expo and played it for hours .2021 is still here and we just had a tornado sirens go off .I hope all is ok just south of us as 1 was spotted .Tornadoes in December ? Maybe there still is a shot at bagging the bud ass lizzard before years end . Maybe

#18 2 years ago

Sold 6 and bought 8.

#19 2 years ago

Added 1 and sold 1 so I will end 2021 like i ended 2020 with 4 pins. I've been buying 1NIB a year but next year is in jeopardy as I was told the Godzilla premium i ordered might not make it until 23 yikes!

#20 2 years ago

Sold 7, bought 6, and have 2 on order.

#21 2 years ago

Are we not playing what came in, what went out this year? I like that version, will do it for my own amusement.

Hey, that would be a cool pinside option in collection: to list a year-by-year dateline with the ins and outs.

I'm net -3 over the last two years, didn't even realize that. That's progress I guess, ha.

2020 (missed the thread last year if there was one)
    ------
    Out:

Breakshot
    GB Premium

In:

X-Men LE

-----
    Out:

Fish Tales
    Stern Grand Prix
    Terminator 3
    Judge Dredd

In:

Stern PoTC
    Stranger Things Premium

#22 2 years ago

Sold 0, bought 1. High prices makes it hard to buy a lot.

#23 2 years ago

Sold my first machine
    Bought 1 nib (led zep) and my first 2 older pins (X-men LE and Swords of Fury)
    One on order (Fathom -mermaid edition)
    Total of 5

And now out of space - time to find new house with bigger gameroom.

#24 2 years ago

It’s complicated

#25 2 years ago

Out:
    Rescue 911
    No Fear

In:
    BKSOR Pro
    Mando Pro

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It’s complicated

Out of control still.

#27 2 years ago

Took delivery of my R&M at the beginning of 2021. Sold JM and HS2. Bought a TMNT Pro. Tried to order a DP Premium, wait... I actually DID order a DP Premium, I just won't see it until August 2022, or after... or maybe never, the way things are going.

So, I started with 24 pins, I tried to get to 25 pins, but I stayed at 24 pins. Like I need more pins anyway, LOL. I'll be fine.

#28 2 years ago

I picked up a fair amount of Bally/Williams and sold/traded a little bit of everything.

In the grand scheme of things, I am definitely happy w the additions

#29 2 years ago

Was trying to reduce the numbers - failed

Out

NASCAR
    Star Wars
    Fish Tales

In

Stranger Things
    Creature From The Black Lagoon
    Judge Dredd

#30 2 years ago

Sold 5 brought in 6 I believe.

#31 2 years ago

In 2021;

OUT- DE Playboy, DE Star Trek, DE Hook, Bally Star Trek, Bally Space Invaders.

IN- Seawitch, Firepower, Ghostbusters Pro, Black Hole, SuperSonic, Fireball Classic, Gorgar, Mr. & Mrs. Pacman.

Firepower is going to Pintastic in June along with Space Shuttle, Gorgar is being picked up by Colson along with POTO.

#32 2 years ago

Out...
    Dp pro
    Jp premium
    Nascar
    Woz
    Sth premium
    Nf
    Potc
    Twd pro
    Pz

IN...
    Houdini
    Fgy
    Gnr
    T3
    Godzilla premium

Ordered and waiting...
    Um ce
    Hwn ce
    Dp premium

I'm to the point that I need less. Did I just say that? Unfortunately yes. The wife and I can only play so much. Really no need for more than 5 or 6 in our household but we love them all and and enjoy buying way more than selling.. New years resolution gonna be to widdle down to 6 at most.

Guess we'll see come 2023...

#33 2 years ago

Winner winner
    Chicken dinner!

#34 2 years ago

Started with 9. Bought 7 games, sold 8 this year. Down to 8.

#35 2 years ago

Started with 11. Jumped to 21.

Out:
    GNR SE
    The Shadow
    Dialed In
    Elvira HOH
    GOT LE
    Avengers Premium
    The Beatles

In:
    Ripley’s
    Stars
    Cheetah
    Big Game
    Nine Ball
    Star Gazer
    Iron Maiden Premium
    Deadpool Pro
    Star Wars LE
    Rick and Morty
    TMNT Pro
    Led Zeppelin
    GNR LE
    Mando Premium
    Godzilla Premium
    Alien PB

Deposits on:
    Multimorphic P3
    Halloween CE

#36 2 years ago

Bought 3 last year which was two more than I really intended (Not that I'm complaining!) so I took things easy this year, and haven't bought or sold anything... Yet. I'd like to sell my Mousin' and get a Taxi by the years' end.

#37 2 years ago

Spirit of 76 out
    Disco Fever in

Slow year, but that's okay. Spent a lot of time expanding the pinball room. May try to grab something in the next few weeks.

#38 2 years ago

Down from 56 games, traded many mediocre games in 2 and 3 for ones deals to a dealer for Stern pros and premiums. Couldn't be happier now. All my game fit in my house and I still have a decent spread of games and eras. Still need to ax 2 games for ultimate comfort

#39 2 years ago

LZ in

TAF
    TZ
    CV
    MBr SE out

Down to eight.

#40 2 years ago

None out. None in. Holding steady at 40 and feels great. haha

#41 2 years ago

Sold 4, my ball bowler, and the house (with a basement). Kept 8 - that are in storage, as there is only room for a mini Arcade 1-up pin in a 720 sq. foot condo. Until we find our retirement homes (summer Wisconsin, winter Florida), I don’t know how many I will have room for in either location.

#42 2 years ago

I doubled down on my obsession and bought a storage unit. Only a small one to hold my projects. That gave me the opportunity to really clean up the active lineup and only place “finished” games in it.

Otherwise, I sold 4, bought 3, and traded 1.

#43 2 years ago

Bought 9 Sold 2

#44 2 years ago

Last year sold all 12 of my games because of job concern. Put myself in a position with pin proceeds to pay down debt and be able to say fuck off if they fuck with me. This year rebuilt buying 10 and have deposits on Godzilla Prem and CCr.

#45 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Bought 1 sold none.

Same

#46 2 years ago

Bought a BKSOR Pro and JDJP. The BKSOR was supposed to be my "trader" to swap for new games since I'm tapped on space, but now I like it so much that I would have a hard time selling it.

#47 2 years ago

2 in, zero out. I think. R&M came in this spring and finally found a nice AMH to complete my Spooky collection. Might move out my FH but December is getting away from me, so that could be a 2022 move.

#48 2 years ago

Bought Iron Man, preorder Ultraman BSE.

Sold Iron Man and Demolition Man.

Only have Crescendo left currently.

#49 2 years ago

New to ownership in 2021 - picked up LZ premium, Metallica pro led, GNR LE, and Halloween CE.
    Keeping the 3 rock pins but Sold Halloween after 1 month and plan on getting a RUSH premium assuming the reveal has what I’m hoping for.

#50 2 years ago

Bought a Rocket in January, sold a Baywatch in August.

I was expecting a NIB Deadpool, but it looks like that will be one for the 2022 thread

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-your-2021-collection-stats-?hl=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.