(Topic ID: 233519)

What's with all these B List pins selling for A List prices lately?

By IdahoRealtor

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by drsfmd
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1797 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 5.32.56 PM (resized).png
    norcal collection (resized).JPG
    norcal BSD (resized).JPG
    BSD wants (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 5 years ago

I used to ask, “what’s with these b-list pins selling for $2500?!”

I was used to buying Congos and doctor whos for 900 bucks all day long.

I’ve learned to accept it. So should you!

Until of course, the bubble bursts! Which I’m told monthly is about to happen.

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

As a young, new collector,
    (early 20’s) I enjoy some of the seemly despised themes. I’d love Shaq Attaq and I’ve always got an eye out for Space Jam. For me, I don’t mind buying and owning something to mock and laugh about. Those titles are hilarious and gameplay really isn’t that bad imo. Tbh I think most Segas/Capcoms play pretty well.
    I

The funny thing is pretty much the entirety of the Sega/DE output was laughed at for years.

Then people started getting desperate as everything got pricey and suddenly a Last Action Hero is worth 2500 bucks.

I've always thought there's no way in hell we'd see a similar thing happen to the Gottliebs - some of the worst games ever made. And I still don't think we'll be seeing Mario Andrettis going for $2500.

If we do, god help us all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-with-all-these-b-list-pins-selling-for-a-list-prices-lately?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.