5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PW79
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I went to order three items and added them all to my cart. It wasn't until I tried to check out that it told me that 2 out of 3 were sold out. It's pretty irritating to have them list the items and make them appear as in stock, even letting you add them to your cart, only to get shut down at check out.

#2 5 years ago

Maybe it had not updated?

#3 5 years ago

Try a different web browser.

#4 5 years ago

I always does that shit. I wanted a shirt in "fat guy size" they had it on the site, went to check out and it took it out of my cart..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………...

#5 5 years ago

Its always like that no matter what browser you use. It's not a well set-up store.

#6 5 years ago

Maybe the shopping cart code isn’t done.

#7 5 years ago

The stern shop is a shit show. Just wait until you get to the shipping costs for a tshirt. Usually 50%-60% of the cost of the tshirt.

#8 5 years ago

They even send me emails telling me to complete my purchase of the out of stock items...

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Maybe the shopping cart code isn’t done.

Someone tell a mod to make this a key post

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-up-with-stern-s-online-store- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.