Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5625 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5992 (resized).jpeg
    1762 (resized).jpeg
    1763 (resized).jpeg
    1761 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

If all you have is these 3 pictures, what would you value this machine? I was told it operated well the last time it was used awhile back, lights work, waitress light works and bells work. However, the keys for the lock were lost.

1761 (resized).jpeg1761 (resized).jpeg1762 (resized).jpeg1762 (resized).jpeg1763 (resized).jpeg1763 (resized).jpeg
    #2 5 years ago

Takes quarters.

#3 5 years ago

__Just_ those three pictures?

#4 5 years ago

That's all I have, haha

#5 5 years ago

Is there any guess on manufacturer or value? I'm planning on offering 350.00. Somebody already offered 300.

#6 5 years ago

it's worth 5 to 10 for illegally operating a gambling device

#7 5 years ago

Thanks Meat!

#8 5 years ago

You can buy those old models for 2-300$ all day long.

#9 5 years ago

Thank you, that's what I needed to know.

#10 5 years ago

If I wanted a slot machine, I’d be looking for one from the 30’s or 40’s. That one is worth little, maybe $400. They get boring really fast.

#11 5 years ago

I agree with op. Having a gambling machine that doesn't take your weeks pay gets old quick. I got a bunch of poker machines and video slots. Sold them all. It took a long time and they sold for short money.

#12 5 years ago

For $300....stay away!

#13 5 years ago

Thanks, it seems like a cool piece to have in your game room.

#14 5 years ago

These are cool pieces to have in a game room! My wife has expensive taste. lol

IMG_5625 (resized).jpegIMG_5625 (resized).jpegIMG_5992 (resized).jpegIMG_5992 (resized).jpeg
    #15 5 years ago

I'm sure you can find another slot for $300 somewhere. The keys are lost though. Maybe it has $200 in quarters in it. Or maybe it's missing the hopper.

Slots don't offer the same level of gameplay entertainment as a pin but they are fun. It's a nice diversion and guests sure like them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-this-slot-machine-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.