(Topic ID: 296478)

What's this part called

By transprtr4u

3 months ago

Topic Stats

  • 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20210708_111335 (resized).jpg

#1 3 months ago

Connects GI and pop bumper wiring . Its a tab shaped connector !
Thanks in advance for the help

20210708_111335 (resized).jpg
#3 3 months ago

Yep just a crimp eyelet that was soldered for guaranteed reliability

#4 3 months ago

Thanks ... saw them on the Marco sight but didn't book mark the page ... looked it up under eyelet, nothing there ..
Thanks for quick replies

#5 3 months ago

Ring terminal

#7 3 months ago
Quoted from tomtest:


Sometimes called a 'ground lug', regardless of being used for ground or not. Sort of a generic name tho, like Kleenex.

But it looks like ring terminal is the proper name if you do a search for it.

pasted_image (resized).png

#8 3 months ago

I believe mbwalker is right. The wires and blob-o-solder on the end made it look like a crimp on ring terminal with the wires soldered into the crimp.

For various sizes and configurations, see here:

and here:

#9 3 months ago

Also known as a solder lug.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside