(Topic ID: 231610)

What's the worst pin you've ever flipped?

By SantaEatsCheese

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by clempo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Uggggggg (resized).png
bcf (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago

Of the games I owned the greatest variance between expectation and reality was F-14. There are so many things on the game that I like, yet the package somehow didn't equal the sum of it's parts. The biggest issue for me was too much effort goes into getting the balls into three physical ball locks. I'd rather have one lock that holds three balls and use the other wireforms to return the balls to the flippers. Is F-14 the least "flowing" Steve Ritchie game? Anyway, the actual game I've owned that I disliked the most was Solar Ride. I didn't have high expectations there though. The two main things I disliked about that game were: 1) The best strategic shot in the game is trying to get the ball back to the shooter lane. 2) Heavy reliance on scoring all of your points during the bonus.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I had a three way tie: Thunderbirds, Raven, Dominos. Even a low price couldn't make them fun for me.

I'm honestly curious about Dominos. I've only played a handful of games, but in those games the shots feel good. Did you dislike the shots, theme, rules, all of the above? Don't get me wrong, I would never want to own one, but I'm just wondering if others actually enjoy the shots, or if that's just me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 27.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-worst-pin-you-ve-ever-flipped?tu=lpeters82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.