(Topic ID: 231610)

What's the worst pin you've ever flipped?

By SantaEatsCheese

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by clempo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Uggggggg (resized).png
bcf (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 5 years ago

Dominos pizza pinball. I had no idea this existed until about 20 seconds ago. I still can't believe someone made it, lol!

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

So the worst pin you've ever flipped is one you didn't even know existed?

No, no...lol! I was just in shock that it exists!

Not sure what the worst has been. I guess I don't care for most EMs, so it would be one of those. Maybe mayfair.

My least favorite newer/modern pin is TNA.

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Johnny Mnemonic- fastest game to leave my collection. I could not get rid of that game fast enough, the slow ass glove killed flow and ruined the game. I have to admit I got a good chuckle when I saw JM rated #7 on the TWIP's top 10 Smoothest Shooting Flowiest Pinball Machines? https://thisweekinpinball.com/top-10-smoothest-shooting-flowiest-pinball-machines/
Are you kidding me? JM is one of the worst flowing games ever-because of the glove. My definition of flow: Flow is when a game has a design that helps decrease the amount of stop and go and the speed of the ball returning from ramps, etc. to the return lanes helps increase the overall games-'flow'. Not trying to offend anyone-I know lots of people who love JM.

Was the glove not working properly? Ive never played JM, so i dont know how slow the glove normally is... But i do know that a lot of people have technical issues with it.

Run down machines really change the playability for me.

I played a woz that was so screwed up that i hated playing it. I played one in good condition later and loved it. Same thing with addams family. One with hardly any lighting was awful, but i played several other machines thst i really liked.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-worst-pin-you-ve-ever-flipped?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.