(Topic ID: 231610)

What's the worst pin you've ever flipped?

By SantaEatsCheese

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by clempo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Uggggggg (resized).png
bcf (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cujo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from stevep-uk:

Motordome is atrocious. Bugs bunny and pool sharks are a waste of space too

Motordome is pretty fricking horrible.

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Shaq Attack, MS Frankenstein, Independence Day.

This thread is hilarious. Some of people's most hated games here are in my collection as one of my favorites.

MS Frankenstein is an awesome pin and is not leaving my collection. Might be the best Sega made.

I however DO agree with you on Shaq Attack (that I owned but finally was able to trade it away) and Independence Day.

Other ones that I am not in love with are Riviera (EM), X-Files and definitely MotorDome (of which i owned all three).

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My reaction too. Everyone entitled to their opinion, but that made me pause hard.
Surprised to see all the hate for Houdini though.. but then I remembered this is Pinside, half those people have never actually played one, and the other half probably had the misfortune to play one of the early show games, which was .. bad. It was bad. It’s not any more.

Agreed. Seems like there is hate for Houdini even thou someone must like it to be #38 in the TOP 100 here.

1 month later
#173 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hook
RCT
Family Guy
LW3
RZ
Have not played Thunderbirds yet, but multiple people who I trust say it is truly awful and not something that could be saved by software. Shame because it's a cool theme. I look forward to trying it to see if it really is *that* bad.

I can't believe you lobbed FGY in there. Agree with your other choices thou.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cujo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-worst-pin-you-ve-ever-flipped?tu=cujo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.