(Topic ID: 231610)

What's the worst pin you've ever flipped?

By SantaEatsCheese

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by clempo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Uggggggg (resized).png
bcf (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago

I hate to say this, because it makes me feel bad since I love Charlie and Spooky, but easily Rob Zombie. I've played hundreds of different games, from all eras, and very few times do I walk away without finishing my game. I can only think of three off the top of my head.

I walked away from Star Wars Episode 1, but it was set to 5 balls, and I just couldn't care enough to actually flip that 5th ball and bailed.

I barely consider Varkon a pin, but it's just so boring, after rowing the joysticks for a while I stopped.

Rob Zombie though just felt awful. When I plunged my first ball and it got trapped behind the drop target that should have been the sign. I shook it free and stuck with it, but it didn't get any better. Nothing feels good on that game, it's a clunky mess. It should have had 3 more whitewood revisions or something, it's half baked and not all there. After ball 2 my friend and I just looked at each other and nodded and walked away.

I have no interest in every trying to play it again. Sorry Charlie! You're the man to me still, but that layout should have been more ruthlessly revised imo.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

TNA and I never played it, it just looks lame

I love this post, this is Pinside in a nutshell

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I take it you haven’t played Thunderbirds. It makes Rob Zombie look like a masterpiece.

I have not, and honestly I have little desire to. But sure, I'd flip it if I was in front of it so I could compare.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 27.95
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-worst-pin-you-ve-ever-flipped?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.