(Topic ID: 231610)

What's the worst pin you've ever flipped?

By SantaEatsCheese

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by clempo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Uggggggg (resized).png
bcf (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 5 years ago

Out of newer games, I absolutely hate Stern Star Wars. I hate the way it looks, I hate the rules, I hate how drain happy it is, I hate how it uses the action button. Easily one of the worst and most disappointing games of the last few years.

I found Rob Zombie to be very amateurish. I get why, but it's hard to look at that game in a bank and think its on the same level. I've flipped a Dominoes and thought it was boring, but fine. I was mildly surprised at Alice Cooper. I wasn't in love with it, but I was extremely impressed by the quality improvement. Some of the shots are bad though.

I was excited to try a multimorphic and thought it had a few interesting ideas, but is overall a total dud. I played maybe four games and I think I've had my fill for life.

Haven't played a Houdini yet, but my expectations are very low.

Worst game of all time? I humbly propose Big Ben

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Scientific fact: Ghostbusters. Terribly designed unplayable anti-fun.
End thread.

Ghostbusters for fun? Not so bad

Ghostbusters in a tournament? Burn it

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But instead it’s shoot the upper playfield, hit the targets up there. That’s it.

I feel like you just described most games with a upper playfield. I think most games with prominent upper playfields are bad. It shrinks the game into two small areas, and you rather just stay in the upper. It makes the whole game feel cramped. Hot take: Black Knight is overrated AF

I actually like Farfalla for trying to be interesting and the art is killer.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I don't think BK is overrated at all.
You gotta remember....this is 1980, when getting multiball was the ultimate achievement. There were no games with an upper level, no games with magna save, no games with special rules during multiball, no games with a bonus ball and I don't remember any games before this with multiball playfield multipliers.
This game offered so much more than its competition back in the day.

I respect it for its historical contributions and it certainly had some neat ideas. I still think people overrate it and the game quickly becomes, get to the upper playfield, lock a ball, repeat.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Agreed. That guy is high. Whoa Nellie is perfect.
Turds I've played off the top of my head include SF2, Stern SW, Wrestlemania, Hurricane,

Hurricane is such a waste of a great Python Anghelo art package. I owned one for a year and was glad to see it leave. The terrible music is still stuck in my head somehow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
$ 27.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-worst-pin-you-ve-ever-flipped?tu=TreyBo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.