• Latest reply 5 years ago by chad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PB35 plastic (resized).png

#1 5 years ago

I am restoring a DE Playboy 35th Anniversary machine and I am trying to understand the order (and need) for triple levels of plastics for the "photo shoot" area on the right side of the playfield. There seem to be 3 pieces associated with the area: (1) red long plastic with a guy waving (2) a long clear plastic with stars on it (3) a shorter clear plastic.

The playfield I bought was in pieces but from looking at videos and stills it seems the order from bottom to top is 1 -2 - 3. (see pic)

First, what is the purpose of the shorter plastic piece on the very top? I can't figure that one out at all.

Next, why would the clear plastic with stars sit above the red piece? I thought that was the bottom piece and you might be able to see the stars as the insert light lights.

I know this seems minor but I want to get it right - and it's bugging me. Thanks.

PB35 plastic (resized).pngPB35 plastic (resized).png
#2 5 years ago

Maybe instead of multiple posts , the figured levels would make better ball jam resistance.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-purpose-extra-plastic-de-playboy-35th- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.