(Topic ID: 238761)

What's the deal with Bally logo lane guides?

By Buzz

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by onemoresean
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

95E75F87-1368-41B1-9036-980225163B82 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

What's the deal with Bally lane guides? Nobody has them and everyone wants them. Seems like a no brainer.

#2 1 year ago

I'm guessing nobody really has the license to use the Bally trademark for it, and the original dies for the part may have gone missing.

#3 1 year ago

Seems to me you could sell a lot for whoever would take this on. All the distributors had them and now don't. I can't believe that was all old NOS stuff. So what's the deal?

#4 1 year ago

I think there's a good chance the dies are in good hands but certain players want too much for licensing.

#5 1 year ago

None acceptable. If pinball dies so does someone's imaginary profits. If we all get used to the alternatives then good luck ever selling one. Great if you own the rights but do something with it.

#6 1 year ago

I beleive plantery Pinball has the rights and had a die. Last I saw there were issues getting it made and up to standards. Seems to be a complex injection. I would recommend reaching out to them. The more people that do the more likely they get made.

#7 1 year ago

Checked their website and out of stock. Seems sad if someone has the rights but doesn't produce them. Everyone is out and these games are growing in interest.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Checked their website and out of stock. Seems sad if someone has the rights but doesn't produce them. Everyone is out and these games are growing in interest.

Did you email them and ask?

#9 1 year ago

I'll give it a try

#10 1 year ago

I could use a bunch of them. Don’t know why this is so hard.

#11 1 year ago

I think I will call instead. To much to email

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I beleive plantery Pinball has the rights and had a die. Last I saw there were issues getting it made and up to standards

I think the "issues" are related to your first sentence.

#13 1 year ago

I've been looking for white ones for Playboy for years with no luck. Red ones were available a few years back but not recently.

#14 1 year ago

Pretty sure someone repo'd these years ago but can't remember who and they probably got shut down I'm guessing. Whenever I get a chance I always snag them up, you just never know, and no I'm not selling...just saying there worth hanging onto.

John

#15 1 year ago

Try PBR they make all kinds of stuff not on the site and i am sure Rick was going to make these. Worth emailing your interest and everyone else do so as well. Squeaky wheel gets the grease so to speak.

1 year later
    #16 21 days ago

C-636 Lane guides 2.25" end-end in Red, White, Yellow are now available ... www.planetarypinball.com - 2-legged for now (can just slice off one side for the 1-sided variety). The longer version will be coming next. These are injection tooled parts.

#17 21 days ago
    Quoted from PPS:

C-636 Lane guides 2.25" end-end in Red, White, Yellow are now available ... www.planetarypinball.com - 2-legged for now (can just slice off one side for the 1-sided variety). The longer version will be coming next. These are injection tooled parts.

Are these the 1.5" hole to hole? That's how I think of them. If so, this is great news, Rick.

#18 21 days ago
    Quoted from treborlicec:

Are these the 1.5" hole to hole? That's how I think of them. If so, this is great news, Rick.

1.5” hole to hole

95E75F87-1368-41B1-9036-980225163B82 (resized).jpeg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 234.99
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 8.99
    Electronics
    Dr. Dave's Pinball Parts
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 131.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 259.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 29.99
    $ 7.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside