(Topic ID: 327788)

What's Steve Ritchie from Jersey Jack next pinball Design 2023?

By tampa12

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Steve Ritchie next design is”

• The Godfather 7 votes
    7%
  • Elton John 32 votes
    31%
  • Mortal kombat 2 votes
    2%
  • Fast and furious 1 vote
    1%
  • Top Gun 17 votes
    17%
  • Harry Potter 8 votes
    8%
  • Don't have a clue 29 votes
    28%
  • I know but won't tell 7 votes
    7%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1110 (resized).jpeg
20221019_223338 (resized).jpg
20221215_123849 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I seen some interviews and finally met Steve Ritchie recently. He's a super cool guy and easy to talk to.
We asked him about his favorite designs and hints on what's next but he gave us no hints. He said his next pin will be announced in 2023. He's very proud of all his pins and really proud of Star trek pins, black knight pins and High speed was special because it's based from his experience with the cops when he was speeding in CA. He said he's very happy at Jersey jack and loves that he has freedom and bigger budget for his pinball designs.
When asked in an interview what his dream design would be he answered Harry Potter. Rumors on the internet his next design might be Godfather, Elton John, TOP Gun, FAST FURIOUS, but Mortal Kombat trilogy is least likely even though he has a connection with MK trilogy. I vote for Mortal Kombat
and Top Gun.
20221019_223338 (resized).jpg20221019_223338 (resized).jpg20221215_123849 (resized).jpg20221215_123849 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

I hope it's Elton John or Godfather because I really can't afford another pin. However if it's top gun, mortal kombat or fast and furious I might have to sell a kidney. I would love to experience mk fatalities and steve ritchie mk voices in pinball.

#3 1 year ago

That’s awesome you got to meet him, very cool!

Really hoping for Top Gun!

#4 1 year ago

Not my top pick, but Top Gun would be best for Ritchie. Fast and “flowy”, but in your face, what the hell is the deal with all that open space?

#6 1 year ago

Rambo

#7 1 year ago

Sonic. I know it's unlikely to be this quick, but someone other than AP bought the rights to it. And a flowy loopy Sonic pin would be right up his alley.

#8 1 year ago

I have met Steve a number of times, really nice guy. He’s funny too. It’s great that you met him.
I think Eric might be on The Godfather and I think Steve is perfectly suited for Top Gun.
I had been hearing Billy Joel, but it’s really interesting, that he said Harry Potter is his dream title also.

#9 1 year ago

Highway to the danger zone, baby!

Glad you got to meet him, as I know you've been wanting to for awhile. My interfaces with him at TPF have been nothing but cordial and accommodating on his part.

#10 1 year ago

Godfather

#11 1 year ago

I would hope fast and furious or top gun.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Highway to the danger zone, baby!
Glad you got to meet him, as I know you've been wanting to for awhile. My interfaces with him at TPF have been nothing but cordial and accommodating on his part.

Yeah, he's my favorite pinball designer and after meeting him I like him even more now. He signed my star trek pro translite and My step son got a toy pinball machine signed too. He was very nice to my step son with autism, as you see in pic above.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

it’s really interesting, that he said Harry Potter is his dream title also.

He looks like Hagrid.

#14 1 year ago

Baywatch would be awesome. Fremantle owns all rights, made their own music label for the re-mastering of the show in HD (all seasons), and it is having a huge resurgence. #1 TV show worldwide for a long time. Cannot think of more video you could have for an TV screen based game. Tons of material and music.

Quoted from tampa12:

I seen some interviews and finally met Steve Ritchie recently. He's a super cool guy and easy to talk to.
We asked him about his favorite designs and hints on what's next but he gave us no hints. He said his next pin will be announced in 2023. He's very proud of all his pins and really proud of Star trek pins, black knight pins and High speed was special because it's based from his experience with the cops when he was speeding in CA. He said he's very happy at Jersey jack and loves that he has freedom and bigger budget for his pinball designs.
When asked in an interview what his dream design would be he answered Harry Potter. Rumors on the internet his next design might be Godfather, Elton John, TOP Gun, FAST FURIOUS, but Mortal Kombat trilogy is least likely even though he has a connection with MK trilogy. I vote for Mortal Kombat
and Top Gun.
[quoted image][quoted image]

#15 1 year ago

HP would be a massive dream theme, but not the best for Richie designs. Eric needs to do HP. Richie however would be perfect for a top gun pin. I don’t think that’s what he has, but that would be my pick along with a Superman 78 for him.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I would hope fast and furious or top gun.

Let's hope, its one of those 2.

#18 1 year ago

Inside sources tell me it will have an upper right flipper.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Inside sources tell me it will have an upper right flipper.

Yeah, upper flipper and 2 lower flippers and kickback.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Sonic. I know it's unlikely to be this quick, but someone other than AP bought the rights to it. And a flowy loopy Sonic pin would be right up his alley.

Could be cool, Steel blue balls, ramps with loops ➿️ and electro magnetic coils like star wars premium has that propel the balls.

8 months later
#21 5 months ago

Been over 2 years since Steve was brought in.
Gotta be soon ....

#22 5 months ago

Hopefully it’s revealed before year end! Harry Potter x Ritchie would be bonkers!

#23 5 months ago

I would assume at Expo in October.

#24 5 months ago

Elton

#25 5 months ago

It would be hilarious if they somehow snuck in the Stairway to Heaven mech from LZ that Stern wouldn't let him use.

#26 5 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It would be hilarious if they somehow snuck in the Stairway to Heaven mech from LZ that Stern wouldn't let him use.

It would!

I’m sure we’ll find out in another 3 years.

#27 5 months ago

If you don’t see the clues you are oblivious

IMG_1110 (resized).jpegIMG_1110 (resized).jpegIMG_1111 (resized).jpegIMG_1111 (resized).jpeg
#28 5 months ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Huh. And I thought that was just the annoying kid from the Bugs Bunny cartoons.

#29 5 months ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I asked who did the art when I saw this Elton tshirt for TPF.I was making the connection from Chris F to JJP
Nevermind I just blew up pic

#30 5 months ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Bennie and the Jets. Ok.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 25.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
New Hartford, CT
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 63.95
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-steve-ritchie-next-pinball-design and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.