Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 544 posts
  • 158 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by EZ-Rhino
  • Topic is favorited by 84 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What classics should be made next? Multiple selections allowed”

• Indiana Jones 150 votes
      13%
    • Addams Family 118 votes
      10%
    • White Water 144 votes
      12%
    • Theater of Magic 176 votes
      15%
    • Star Trek 23 votes
      2%
    • Fish Tales 43 votes
      4%
    • Fun House 44 votes
      4%
    • Circus Voltaire 103 votes
      9%
    • Champions Pub 31 votes
      3%
    • Tales of the Arabian Nights 227 votes
      19%
    • Twilight Zone 111 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 1170 votes by 579 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0D6AA392-1ACD-4A76-8F43-E053F6C79A50 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9235 (resized).jpeg
    molasses (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231115_193457 (resized).png
    download.jpg
    9945E9C5-472C-4C13-A01F-71396274B823 (resized).jpeg
    you-gotta-will-it-into-existence-msnbc.gif
    IMG_6469.gif
    maxresdefault.jpg
    7662275.gif
    IMG_6463.gif
    hope-youre-not-in-a-rush (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6449 (resized).jpeg
    8b909aea1b3745b5676b8e196cca0f6e.jpg
    20230531_100004 (resized).jpg
    20230531_105443 (resized).jpg
    There are 544 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Can we wait more than 5 seconds after announcing a new game to ask what is next ?

NIB buyers gotta entertain themselves somehow while they're waiting for delivery.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Can we wait more than 5 seconds after announcing a new game to ask what is next ?

no crap, they have not even shipped the damn things yet

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

why did you do 2 threads?

Maybe because it might support CGC to get the next remake out in half the time...

#54 2 years ago

Big Bang Bar would be my preference by a wide margin.

#55 2 years ago

TOM. It's the only game I've sold that I regret selling (and that includes BBB). Great theme, great music, fast playing. Only sold mine because I got stupid money for it (at the time).

When TOMr gets released, I'll be buying it.

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

That would surprise me... that game changes hands all the time because its just not that good.
    Nice looking but a pretty mediocre pin ( cue the downvotes from owners)
    I dont know that the market is clamoring for that one, they can be hard to sell.

Yeah TOM is a beautiful pin but mediocre gameplay

#57 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Didn’t they already confirm there will be no more remakes?
    Remaking a Jpop design would probably go over badly right now. Hopefully he doesn’t get any royalties, but hard to say with how the licensing may work.
    Local Pinhead buddy just picked up up TOM and ToTAN. Great game, remake? Unlikely.

Thought that was the rumor. One more remake (CCr) and then new titles. That's why they developed new architecture and hired on people like Lyman. If true, they might want to rethink that given the new crazy market. They just sold 1250 CCr LE's in a matter of minutes. Probably do just as well selling a unique title coded by Lyman. Not sure which is easier but remakes already come with completed layouts and code. Be great to have both - one game a year alternating between a remake and unique title.

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

It's a sad day for pinball then PTC doesn't make the list.
    Mirror blades, shaker motor, custom Fred Young call outs. Huge interactive topper. CGC is leaving money on the table if they don't do PTC next.
    LTG : )

And maybe some added code , likely would need to make 1,500+ LE editions to meet demand.

#59 2 years ago

I'd like to either see TOTAN or CV

#60 2 years ago

For my money it's WH2O or nothing. Though IJ would be tempting.

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

He is a giant pinhead. He has purchases several games from me and I have helped him secure a few others. Not much of a mystery at all.
    Just weird he started 2 threads with the exact same title.

Holy crap Pillowman is a pinhead?!? That's hilarious!!

Your avatar and the other Pillowman ones are funny, I hope someone edits it to him clutching a TZ or something!

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

He is a giant pinhead. He has purchases several games from me and I have helped him secure a few others. Not much of a mystery at all.

This makes it even more mysterious because it isn't just some joke.....He's terrible.

#66 2 years ago

Apparently the CCR LE pre order spot for sale on pinside sold at 7,000. That is insane. Puts that game at 14,250.00 People have lost their minds.

#68 2 years ago

Looking at the latest Pinside market posts and the inflated prices, I will repeat the call for Whitewater.

#69 2 years ago

It will probably never happen, but I’d be in on a Funhouse with DMD animations.

#70 2 years ago

I am just waiting for the promised next run of MMr. I missed out on the last run, don't want to miss out again.

#71 2 years ago

Make me a minty new CFTBL, pretty please CGC. Thank you!

PS And put Lyman on upgraded rules!

#72 2 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Looking at the latest Pinside market posts and the inflated prices, I will repeat the call for Whitewater.

Quoted from joetechbob:

Make me a minty new CFTBL, pretty please CGC. Thank you!
    PS And put Lyman on upgraded rules!

Yes please

#73 2 years ago

Whatever it will be , is going to take a while ... hopefully they have learned to plan better for the next release ...
    What a fiasco ...

1 month later
    #74 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

I am just waiting for the promised next run of MMr. I missed out on the last run, don't want to miss out again.

Amen to this...

1 month later
    #75 2 years ago

so now that CCR is out in the wild ...

what will be the next long awaited remake?

#76 2 years ago

Will Ben Hecks game be soon?

#77 2 years ago

If we don’t get BBB I would think something new and not a remake. It’s a business so they will trickle any remakes to keep demand/price stable. Pretty sure they are ready to do a new licensed or maybe original theme.

Games we don’t need a remake of:
    ToM
    TOTAN
    CV
    WH2O

They know MMR is still in demand so they will make more as they have recently indicated but not any time soon.

#78 2 years ago

Based on historical performance, ask again in 2-5 years.

#79 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

If we don’t get BBB I would think something new and not a remake. It’s a business so they will trickle any remakes to keep demand/price stable. Pretty sure they are ready to do a new licensed or maybe original theme.
    Games we don’t need a remake of:
    ToM
    TOTAN
    CV
    WH2O
    They know MMR is still in demand so they will make more as they have recently indicated but not any time soon.

All those titles are easy money as they will sell just as well as the first 4.

#81 2 years ago

Interesting, I'd be down for a TOM. I think CGCs finishing touches would really spruce up that game nicely.

I've only ever played one BBB, and really disliked that game, so I hope that it is not the one.

#82 2 years ago

If I had to choose, Big Bang Bar.
    Would love to see a licensed game from Chicago Gaming Company.

1 week later
    #83 2 years ago

How about Vacation America 2? Lmao. But seriously...I'd purchase WH20.

#84 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Will Ben Hecks game be soon?

I believe the Ben Heck/Spooky/CGC collaboration game is next to be released. Hope we see it this year.

#85 2 years ago

Maybe its Arcade Legends 4

#87 2 years ago

What ever it will be ... Will be way to long...

1 month later
    #88 2 years ago

another vote for Whitewater!!

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dsexauer:

another vote for Whitewater!!

Take my money.

#90 1 year ago

+1 Whitewater. Updated boards, fresh plastics... please!

(although I am looking at that Williams Pinball Indiana Jones digital release hoping that whoever went through the licensing hell to get that done wants to get the most bang for their buck)

#91 1 year ago

Whitewater would be an awesome remake, especially if the rumors are true that Nordman is making a sequel to Whitewater at AP, entitled Yukon Yeti.

#92 1 year ago

Another vote for PTCR or EFLR !

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : Yes I'm bored at work. CGC is doing such a good job on their games that tech support is almost non existent.

#93 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

tech support is almost non existen

The pinball version of the Maytag repairman?

1 week later
    #94 1 year ago

So… anybody heard at Kaneda’s podcast what the next titles are?
    He suggested Pulp Fiction and Twilight Zone quickly over FB but bot sure if this is legit…

Twilight zone remake! And pulp fiction! If its true!!!! That is amazing!

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

He suggested Pulp Fiction and Twilight Zone quickly over FB but bot sure if this is legit

Guessing as usual ... nothing new from him ....
    Rumors have been around that CGC will make Pulp Fiction , Doubtful that TZ will be remade ...
    I should start a POD cast

#96 1 year ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Guessing as usual ... nothing new from him ....

Considering he’s right about 75% of the time, it’s definitely worth discussing.

I haven’t heard anyone mention twilight zone remake and it seems to be a really a extensive remake considering wide body. If true it will sell a ton, as I would buy one too. Chris says end of 2023 which would be insane if they pull it off. Not Bc it shouldn’t be doable but CGC takes forever.

#97 1 year ago

Funhouse. Not because I love the game so much, but because of the constant butt kicking that the game dishes out every time I play it. I would buy one just to get revenge…

#98 1 year ago

I would love to see Cirqus Voltaire. That would be my first choice by far!

#99 1 year ago

I'd rather see them be able to up production. Make a new game and run a remake to keep the line moving. but what do i know... i can't afford NIB games anyway

#100 1 year ago

This is the latest voting on people wanting the next CGC remake.

So why would CGC even bother with TZ when TOM double's it in votes?

Now love or hate him Kaneda has also confirmed the inside info he got on TZ being the next remake was from a source that has always given him very reliable information!

Crazy stuff hey!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    There are 544 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-next-chicago-gaming-company-1/page/2?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.