Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 569 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What classics should be made next? Multiple selections allowed”

• Indiana Jones 157 votes
      13%
    • Addams Family 121 votes
      10%
    • White Water 145 votes
      12%
    • Theater of Magic 179 votes
      15%
    • Star Trek 25 votes
      2%
    • Fish Tales 43 votes
      4%
    • Fun House 45 votes
      4%
    • Circus Voltaire 107 votes
      9%
    • Champions Pub 31 votes
      3%
    • Tales of the Arabian Nights 235 votes
      20%
    • Twilight Zone 115 votes
      10%

(Multiple choice - 1203 votes by 594 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    0D6AA392-1ACD-4A76-8F43-E053F6C79A50 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9235 (resized).jpeg
    molasses (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231115_193457 (resized).png
    download.jpg
    9945E9C5-472C-4C13-A01F-71396274B823 (resized).jpeg
    you-gotta-will-it-into-existence-msnbc.gif
    IMG_6469.gif
    maxresdefault.jpg
    7662275.gif
    IMG_6463.gif
    hope-youre-not-in-a-rush (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6449 (resized).jpeg
    8b909aea1b3745b5676b8e196cca0f6e.jpg
    20230531_100004 (resized).jpg
    There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
    #551 42 days ago

From Mr Pinball Australia.

Knowing CGC this might still take a year though

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #552 42 days ago
    Quoted from Pastor69:

From Mr Pinball Australia.
    Knowing CGC this might still take a year though
    [quoted image]

Ok. Who is this person and what is their source?

#553 42 days ago

Looks like they are saying Standard and Special Editions will be available. Pricing TBD. We will see when… Mr. Pinball says shipments late 2024.

One can hope.

https://www.mrpinball.com.au/pinball/new-pinball-machines/2014-07-19-04-40-24

#554 42 days ago

I’ll be a skeptic and say it sounds like they’re trying to fill out their wish list. No new info here since CGC has said a couple of times they will ship in 2024. Just as they said for 2023. Would love to be proven wrong by Mr. Pinball.

#555 42 days ago

No more toppers ?

#556 42 days ago

I'm wondering if the flippers will be more like Pulp Fiction (which feel the most like a Williams/Bally flipper in any game I've played in the modern era) or if they will be similar to prior remakes. This would be a big consideration for me in the debate of the merits of owning this machine.

#557 42 days ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Ok. Who is this person and what is their source?

a quick google search might tell you that

Quoted from jackd104:

I’ll be a skeptic and say it sounds like they’re trying to fill out their wish list. No new info here since CGC has said a couple of times they will ship in 2024. Just as they said for 2023. Would love to be proven wrong by Mr. Pinball.

You do know that Mr. Pinball was the original license holder of bally/williams right? You are acting as if he’s some random spreading rumors

#558 42 days ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Pipedream .... CGC still hasn't delivered CCRLE's and it's going on 3 years.

#559 42 days ago
    Quoted from Pastor69:

a quick google search might tell you that

You do know that Mr. Pinball was the original license holder of bally/williams right? You are acting as if he’s some random spreading rumors

with CGC its all a rumor .... I'm sure at some point they will make more, but the timing is all BS

#560 42 days ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

with CGC its all a rumor .... I'm sure at some point they will make more, but the timing is all BS

No I definitely agree, with all the delays they are having I don't expect it to be shipped out in 2024 at all. My main point is that if Mr. Pinball says this it has to be true to some extent, and not made up crap.

#561 42 days ago

The details coming soon is maybe sometime this decade. I have been on the list since they said 500 more at the CC release presentation at Southern Fried Gaming. Already 3 years past due. So another 7 should be about right.

#562 42 days ago

Now now guys, with 2 lines running CC tail end finishing and PF LE and SE shipping June-September, makes sense with such huge demand for MM that we will see them or at least Orders this year. They have been stock piling Parts.

#563 41 days ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

Now now guys, with 2 lines running CC tail end finishing and PF LE and SE shipping June-September, makes sense with such huge demand for MM that we will see them or at least Orders this year. They have been stock piling Parts.

Oh I'm sure your spot on CGC will also finish all PFLE's by Sept and start pumping out hundreds of MMR's by years end

1 month later
    #564 35 hours ago

Anybody hear anything--official or otherwise--about chances of MMR rerun before 2024 is over? I thought Ryan from CGC mentioned something to the effect that there would be another run before close of 2024 but I could be mistaken on that one. Given CGC has its hands full with PF and finishing up CCR I'm not confident that it will happen this year. If 2025, my pin budget may be stretched to the breaking point if I have to fund MMR and potentially BTTF...

#565 34 hours ago
    Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Anybody hear anything--official or otherwise--about chances of MMR rerun before 2024 is over? I thought Ryan from CGC mentioned something to the effect that there would be another run before close of 2024 but I could be mistaken on that one. Given CGC has its hands full with PF and finishing up CCR I'm not confident that it will happen this year. If 2025, my pin budget may be stretched to the breaking point if I have to fund MMR and potentially BTTF...

No clue if it's accurate, but:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-remake-2023/page/3#post-8256083

#566 34 hours ago

I've heard Twilight Zone is next but can't vouch for this.

#567 34 hours ago

would love to see it but with cgc always doubt

#568 32 hours ago

Thanks. I'm not sure Betson is shooting straight with their customers on this one. I've never dealt with them personally but I haven't heard good things. So I am not sure how much stock to put on this but appreciate the potential intel anyway. I'll have to reach out to my local distro and see if he has heard and rumblings... Thanks again.

#569 32 hours ago
    Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Thanks. I'm not sure Betson is shooting straight with their customers on this one. I've never dealt with them personally but I haven't heard good things. So I am not sure how much stock to put on this but appreciate the potential intel anyway. I'll have to reach out to my local distro and see if he has heard and rumblings... Thanks again.

I agree. Since it’s a refundable deposit it sounds speculative on Betson’s part.

There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.