Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by MeNaCeFiRe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

22 (resized).jpg
21 (resized).jpg
20 (resized).jpg
18 (resized).jpg
19 (resized).jpg
16 (resized).jpg
17 (resized).jpg
23 (resized).jpg
15 (resized).jpg
14 (resized).jpg
13 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
11 (resized).jpg
10 (resized).jpg
9 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg

#1 5 months ago

I waited years to find the right Dracula and this was it. I've had it for years and have considered this particular BSD a pin I would NEVER sell... Until I found a TOTALLY restored BSD locally. It is now time for my beauty to be listed and enjoyed by someone else. My issue is I am biased on what the current value should be.

What should I list this Drac for on Pinside? Plays 100% and like butter. All original RED cab (no touch up). LEDs, Titans, proto plastics installed. New MPU w/ NVRAM (with Tournament ROM), new Driver board. Red filter for display. Cliffys, new optos in the last 5 years.

Any input welcome. Thanks!

1 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg10 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg13 (resized).jpg14 (resized).jpg18 (resized).jpg19 (resized).jpg20 (resized).jpg21 (resized).jpg22 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg23 (resized).jpg16 (resized).jpg17 (resized).jpg
#3 5 months ago

I’d pay more than that, and then I’d sell my nice players BSD, that’s a beauty.

#4 5 months ago

I'm thinking $4,000 to $4,500.

#5 5 months ago

From what you've stated and pics shown, your in the 4K range .

#6 5 months ago

Confused... you’re selling THAT BSD because you bought a BSD? You crazy.

#7 5 months ago

This one is nice man. Super nice original cabinet. $4k +

#9 5 months ago

Got one 6 months ago for 3k that's got decal fading but is in great shape. LOL. I have owned two BSDs, but I guess the color red is worth $1,000 these days; what do I know?

I guess I have been underpaying.

#10 5 months ago

with that LED job knock $400 off the price because someone is going to have to redo that if they want to play it. I've tried to play BSD's with lighting just like that, and nobody could see anything.

#11 5 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

with that LED job knock $400 off the price because someone is going to have to redo that if they want to play it. I've tried to play BSD's with lighting just like that, and nobody could see anything.

I'll throw in 100 white LEDs if you buy it
Screw it; i'll INSTALL them as well!

#12 5 months ago

Damn nice BSD.4k+

#13 5 months ago

Lol don’t listen to the Boomers.
It looks great with the LED kit! If I were closer I’d be a buyer at $4k+ as well.

#14 5 months ago

4k plus all day....

#15 5 months ago

Batter up! Come on, sweet game, someone step up to the plate and take it home! I hope it stays in Florida or nearby states, as I hope to play it in future tournaments.

#16 5 months ago

30 million!

#17 5 months ago

Very nice bsd.... way above average so I'd say you sld have no issue getting 4k+ considering how crazy the pinball market is these days. Bsd a a great game and still one of my favorites after 4-5 years.... as its out lasted most so called A+/top rated titles .. also sent pm with a few questions..

#18 5 months ago

Looking good, $4200-4400

#19 5 months ago

Damn prices are mental, I know mods don't count for much but $4K for basically dead stock seems high. I feel a lot better about how much I sunk into mine.

#20 5 months ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

I'll throw in 100 white LEDs if you buy it
Screw it; i'll INSTALL them as well!

#21 5 months ago

i'd be in at $1500.

<----screwing up pinflation, 1 machine at a time.

menace knows me. that machine is beautiful. one of the secrets of "economic purchase pinball" values for the longest time, but the market finally caught up with it.

#22 5 months ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

i'd be in at $1500.
<----screwing up pinflation, 1 machine at a time.
menace knows me. that machine is beautiful. one of the secrets of "economic purchase pinball" values for the longest time, but the market finally caught up with it.

PM sent. Only offer i've gotten on it!

#23 5 months ago

I'm still trying to figure out the part, you have a better bsd than this??

#24 5 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I'm still trying to figure out the part, you have a better bsd than this??

Yes

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside