(Topic ID: 290957)

What's it worth and on what machines?

By YippieKiYay

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2866490E-021C-41CF-B9E6-780500FFB94B (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

Any advice what a System 11 coin door with the "B" Bally logo is worth? It's complete and fully working. Any idea what Bally System 11 machines originally shipped with this specific door. I mainly only own/collect System 11 games and haven't ever seen one of these before. Probably a 50/50 mix of door either with or without the "W" Williams logo.
    Thanks
    Rick

#2 3 years ago

Do you mean the coin slot plate? Keep in mind that the coin slot plate is removable. Those logo plates can sometimes be worth $10-$20 in good condition. The door itself...well, it's just a standard coin door.

If you mean something else, can you share a photo?

#3 3 years ago

Elvira and the Party Monsters had that door.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Do you mean the coin slot plate? Keep in mind that the coin slot plate is removable. Those logo plates can sometimes be worth $10-$20 in good condition. The door itself...well, it's just a standard coin door.
    If you mean something else, can you share a photo?

2866490E-021C-41CF-B9E6-780500FFB94B (resized).jpeg2866490E-021C-41CF-B9E6-780500FFB94B (resized).jpeg
    #5 3 years ago

Yes, thanks Gnatty, that's exactly the coin door I'm referring to. System 11 with 3 buttons and with the Bally "B" logo.

ForceFlow, I do get that the plate can be removed, I just can't say I ever see the W or B plate ever for sale let alone for $10-$20. If so I could definitely use some W logo ones for that price. Also, even regular standard System 11 coin doors seem to be wanted. Doesn't seem to be many for sale. I think I see more wanted to buy ads for complete System 11 coin doors.

Again, thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-it-worth-and-on-what-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.