2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by ViperJelly
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

I’ll likely be listing a Houdini soon, maybe a Bad Girls. For the right trade I’d move another 2-3 (my collection is public and trade offers are always welcome).

But like you said, it’s slim pickings around here. I’m generally a little reluctant to sell because it’s difficult finding another to fill the space.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

I’m trying to build my little collection back up so I can trade around again. How do you like your class of 1812? I’ve been wanting one for a long time.

Honestly, I don’t like it as much as I thought I might (just picked it up a month ago). I’m having fun playing it for a bit but it it’ll be available soon enough. It’s a remarkably nice example, has to be one of the nicer ones out there

#10 2 years ago

Turns out I have one too many LZ’s if anyone is interested in an HUO pro with the expression lights

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I found a Premium so my HUO pro with Expression Lights and Big Ben mod is up for sale or trade. My real wishlist is comically long so throw any idea at me. Cash +\- OK.”
2022-03-01
Valley, NEBRASKA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 463 times

2 weeks later
#12 2 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Did you get the pin from Dana in Lincoln?

That's the one.

Side note - there's another A's fan in Nebraska? Hello from the other one! It's looking to be a long summer for the next year or three...

1 week later
#21 2 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

Don't worry, they'll get better when they move to Vegas.

Keep my room ready, I’ll be there for the A’s - Red Sox series!

3 months later
#30 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139403

Prefer to trade but you'd have to come to me (neither of our vehicles will fit a System 3)

1 week later
#34 1 year ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139403
Prefer to trade but you'd have to come to me (neither of our vehicles will fit a System 3)

This went out on a temporary trade (SOF) to a friend. It’ll be back on the market when I get it back, so send any ideas my way in the meantime

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-the-midwest-ne-ia-ks-mo-sd?tu=jitneystand1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.